Chapter 26 Part

"This is it Shaun," Bruce says, "inside this place, is your bestfriend."

"They're probably locked up in cells, who knows what they do to them inside this place." I start pacing around, whilst tapping my nose with my index finger.

"Before we go in, we have to tell you something," Anna says, "avoiding eye contact."

"Whatever it is, it can wait. I want to find the freak who has been keeping my friends and family in cell."

"That's exactly what we need to talk about," Danny says, his gaze remaining on the ground as usual.

I look at them confusion written all over my face, I have no idea what they are talking about. I don't remember what happened in the lab, I somehow have a gap in my memory.

I have tried thinking back, thinking back to what happened during my fight with Raven. What happened in the lab, how did I get back to the Controller's facility. It's all a big blur, it gives me a headache just thinking about it.

I have tried asking my friends, but that just changes the atmosphere around them. My friends started looking to the sides, and to the floor. The question I ask seems to make them uncomfortable and uneasy.

Andrew almost chocked on his cereal when I asked, something big happened in the lab. Something that changed the way my friends look at me . You could say they are afraid of me, but Anna looks at me with disgust. There's something I did that has caused him to be this way, if only they could tell me what.

"What about the lab? I don't remember much about it."

"About that..." Andrew says, "you went psycho."

"Andrew!" Anna exclaims.

"What?" Andrew says, "It's the truth."

"Psycho?" I ask.

"You wanted to kill everybody in sight, and your eyes glowed blue when it al happened," Anna says.

"I don't remember any of that happening, all I remember is myself getting knocked down whilst fighting Raven."

They all look at each other in unison, as if they are communicating to each other telepathically. I don't know what happened, or why it happened.

To him it was like a dream, I was covered by a thick blue fluid all over my body, the place I was in was completely dark. I couldn't see anything, but the fluid on his body creeping up his torso.

The blue fluid was pulling me in, begging me to let it take control, and Iwas fighting it. I remember trying his best to escape from the fluid from covering hid body. He tried removing the fluid but it kept creeping all over my hands.

I didn't stop resisting, I knew the fluid would cover all of my body soon. The fluid covered almost all of my body, but when the was only my eyes uncovered. I saw Anna infront of me, and the fluid crept back down his neck and shoulders. It was moving back, I was winning the fight. Then the fluid crept back up, and Anna disappeared from sight.
I
put up a fight with this fluid, but it had completely covered my body. When he was giving up, he started thinking about Josh, how much he needed, and suddenly all my strength came back.

I now had strength to fight back, I started pulling myself  out of the fluid. Slowly but surely my body started to appear. Limb by limb I got out of the fluid, most of it was connected to my back. The fluid was still pulling me, I was surrounded by complete darkness, but thenI saw a light.

The light was far from me, but I walked purposefully towards it. When I got closer to the light I started running, I could no longer feel the fluid pulling him. Right infront of him was the light.