Prologue

Prologue

At first I didn't really have plans on liking someone. For me, it's corny. All I want in my life was just to have fun, drinking, smoking, and going out with my friends. All I want is a fling. Not ready for commitments. Not giving them a label. I don't have plans of having serious relationships or even marrying someone. I can't even see my future having a child and wife in the future, but I don't know... when I saw this woman, my beliefs suddenly changed.

She's the girl I know it's worth it to be love and be loved. She's the girl who is worth it spending your time with. A girl who is really kind, soft-hearted, gorgeous, and all. A girl whose listen to you whenever you have a problems. She's the girl who is willing to help before herself. She has a tragic past... but despite all of that she was happy.

Everything is perfect. She's everyone's dream. Everyone's standards. She's my standard. She's perfect sometimes but no one is perfect so, I accepted her mistakes because I know sometimes I'm making mistakes too.

But having a mistake that I wish I didn't do. A game that I shouldn't do because I know she's too soft to be hurt. A game that I should have avoided accepting... but I ended up accepting it. But day by day... I know it's haunting me. And I know... it's hurting me too because seeing her crying and broken makes me weak too.

She's too kind to be hurt... but why did I let her be hurt?

Why did I choose to have a game with her even though I know in the first place I already fall? I know in the first place that... I already like-no, Love her. I already love her.

And all those love are real, it wasn't a game. I'm happy, content, and in love... that's what I feel whenever I'm with her but because of those mistakes... she thinks it wasn't true. She thinks it's part of my games, but not.

"My feelings are true, my love," I whispered.

Alam kong sa sarili kong mahal ko siya. Mahal na mahal. Higit pa sa binigay niya. Higit pa sa pinaramdam niya.