Part 24

Part 24

Dumiretso ako sa Hideout dahil nandoon si Tito Dylan. He left his wife with Amora, Arvin's ex-girlfriend. Nasa hospital pa rin si Tita Serine. My phone rang and Drake's number showed up. Ano naman kaya ang kailangan niya?

"What?"

"[Did you know a name Jude?]"

That fucker?! Bumalik ang init ng ulo ko.

"Yeah, he is part of the underground, Trevor has his name and other backgrounds. You can check his background there," I said. "Why?"

"[That fucker said unpleasant words to my sister, I want to know that fucking guy. Nagkaroon ng pasa si Darlene sa wrist niya, it was a violet with a bit of red. Tangina no'n.]" He cursed.

Nasa lahi talaga nila ang pagmumura.

"She has bruises?" I asked, making sure na meron nga dahil kung oo, tangina ng ex niya.

"[Iyong wrist lang kaya 'yon ang ginagamot ko while she's sleeping. I was so mad when I saw that in her wrist, I never physically hurt her that way, then someone will just fucking do it? I will kill that guy once I see him. I will send him to hell.]" He said before ending the call.

Advance condolence to you, Jude, fuck you. Hindi ko naman siya pipigilan. He can do what he wants. When I arrived at the hideout, the bodyguard greeted me but I went inside immediately. Pumasok ako sa office ni Tito at nakita ko naman siyang may kausap sa cellphone.

"I will go home later, Darius. Just continued your hysterical words later, okay? Bye." He continued doing his work but when he felt my presence he looked up. "What are you doing here, Nix?"

"I am here because of something," I said. "Can I get permission to court your daughter?" I asked straight. Wala nang ibang tanong-tanong. I need his permission to court his daughter.

Tito Dylan stopped as he put down his papers on the table. I saw the seriousness in his eyes, with a bit of shock.

"You will court her?"

"Yeah, I will court her," I said politely.

"Wala namang kaso sa 'kin 'yon, Phoenix. Ang sa akin lang... I'm scared na baka masaktan siya. She's my only daughter and seeing her being hurt makes my heart break. Sana lang kapag niligawan mo siya at sinagot ka niya, alagaan mo siya." He stopped before letting out a sigh. "Although, you're just courting her, gusto ko pa rin na alagaan mo siya sa paraan na inaalagaan namin si Darlene." He said. "Can I ask you a question?" I nodded. "If ever... kaya mo bang pagbuhatan mo ba ng kamay si Darlene?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Of course not. I will never do that." I shook my head on his question.

Hindi ko kayang pagbuhatan ng kamay si Darlene. Alam ko sa sarili kong malupit ako minsan... I can't control anger when it comes to one problem and I slapped one woman back then and... it was Iris. I know hurting women isn't good. Kaya nga... humingi rin ng sorry sa kaniya dahil sa ginawa ko.

Tsaka masamang saktan ang babae ng pisikal o ano man kaya bakit ko pagbubuhatan ng kamay si Darlene? Hiningi ko siya para mahalin, hindi para saktan. I prayed for a woman like her, to be with her and love her, not to just hurt her. Mahal ko siya kaya hinding hindi ko siya pagbubuhatan ng kamay.

"Then that's good. And at least we know you, so yeah, you can court my daughter," He agreed. I can sense that he really wants me to be his daughter's boyfriend. "Darlene is going to have her first boyfriend."

"No, I'm not her first boyfriend." Sana nga ako nalang ang first boyfriend niya pero hindi. She's going to be my first girlfriend, but I am not her first boyfriend.