Part 30

Part 30

Everyone was in the buffet place except for this one girl. Hindi ko makita ang girlfriend ko, where is she? Kumpleto na ang lahat dito pero siya lang ang wala. Nalaman ko kay Gianna na natutulog na pala siya. Hinayaan ko nalang muna na magpahinga siya. She needs to gain energy. Ang daming nangyari ngayong araw.

I know she's tired too. Nag-iwan lang ako ng message sa kaniya. We just ate while talking about some small business. Then after that they went upstairs to rest too. I put down the glass of water on the table and was about to stand up but Reid stopped me together with his cousins.

"You need to stay, Phoenix. We have a business here," he said seriously.

"What kind of business?" I raised an eyebrow. "Let's just talk about that tomorrow."

"No. Stay with us," Ethan said. "At the bar… over there." They went to the place that Ethan pointed out.

"Okay, fine." Sumunod ako sa kanilang lahat.

I heard loud music when I entered the place. Some girls were looking at us when we went upstairs where the VIP is.

"What's our business?" I asked as I sat on the couch.

"This about Darlene, we'll ask just how'd you get her." Kael smirked. "Some questions."

"We'll ask some questions," Amari corrected his cousin.

Reid and his cousins put down a glass and some alcohol in front. Seriously, gusto talaga nila akong tanungin nang tanungin ng mga walang kwentang tanong? We are sitting on the couch with a table in front of us while they are giving me a lot of drinks in front. Lahat nasa harap ko habang nakatingin silang lahat sa 'kin.

"Kapag hindi ka nakasagot sa isang tanong, iinom ka," Chase said as he pointed to those glasses with different alcohol. "Mataas ba ang alcohol tolerance mo?"

"Of course," I confidently said.

"Then that's good." Charles smirked.

I don't know why I am fucking here but because Reid said it, I don't have a choice but to agreed.

"How did you court Darlene?" Amari asked.

"I asked her and she said yes," I answered.

"Edi good, inom na." What?!

"I answered the question." My forehead creased.

"Oo nga pero iinom ka pa rin kasi parang pinag-isipan mo ang sagot mo kaya nagtagal."

What the fuck. "Excuse me? Hindi ko pinag-isipan ang sagot ko."

"Still drink now, Nix." Wala akong nagawa kung hindi ang inumin ang binigay ni Amari.

"Okay, next question." Axel pushed a drink in front of me. "Are you protecting her?'

"Always, Axel. Always." I nodded.

"Then bravo, let's drink!" He gave me another glass.

Ininom ko na lang ang mga binibigay nila sa 'kin.

"So, paano kapag sinaktan mo si Darlene?"

"I won't. I won't hurt her." Umiling ako.

"Masyado kang matagal sumagot, Phoenix. You need to drink." Reid gave me a shot.

Halos itulak na nila sa akin kaya ininom ko na lang.

"I will ask a question!" Devin volunteered, he looked at me, thinking of a question. "Are you willing to fight for her?"

"Of course, I'm willing." I'm willing to fight for her.

"Then drink, advanced celebration." Devin raised his glass and his cousins did the same. I raised mine too. "Cheers."