Thank you / Completion

Peculiar is my first book I've ever completed, and I couldn't have done it without the encouragement of my readers. So firstly, I want to say thank you to you, the reader. 

This book I started young, and never published it. I discovered it again recently and thought I should rewrite some (most) of it as it was more of a journal of my actual thoughts when I was younger, some I still think now. 

Thoughts that are debilitating and toxic, but I continue to push them down and break quite a few. I won't lie and say I'm a 100%, because who is? I can say is I try, everyday I try... So in that sense I haven't lost.

I had posted a few chapters of this book when I was younger but was demoralised when it got no views, so I took it down. That's when older me stepped up and finished it for the insecure young girl. It was personally rewarding.

The massive bonus that I wasn't expecting was the votes and views that you guys gave, and from my heart and younger me's heart - thank you truly. This book contains my deepest darkest thoughts and feelings - but also showed me how much hope I still have. In myself, humanity and the world.

I hope this book helps you like it did me - if you ever want to talk I'm always here for my readers.

Thank you so much ❤