To be fair....-insert embarrassing comment-

Alan Rickman.

Alan fucking Rickman had pulled over to see if I needed help.

Excuse my French but before you get all judgmental on my ass, I'd like to make clear why this was so freaking exciting.

See, I'd always been sort of a geek. My favorite hobby was reading and my definition of an amazing weekend was spending it on the couch with some blankets, chocolate, some wine and a good book. So books had been my escape ever since I was little, which meant I'd read nearly every book under the sun (I know, I know, a little bit exaggerated, but still)

Including Harry Potter.

I'll admit that ever since I was little, I'd been obsessed with Harry Potter. I'd read the books until the bindings fell off them and I could recite entire passages from memory. But then again, which geeky nine-year-old didn't?

It took me about half a decade before I truly recognized the genius actor behind the amazing character of Severus Snape. Another couple of years and a few movies later, I found out he was actually pretty famous. I know, I know, sad right? A couple of years? But then again, I didn't start choosing the movies I watched because of the actors that were in them until my late teens. When that happened, I suddenly realized I'd seen quite a few movies with him in it. Like an epiphany, my mind suddenly pointed out all the time's I'd missed this amazing actor playing in a bunch of movies.

Which kick-started my obsession with him.

I know I probably sounded a little bit like some crazy fangirl, and in a way I probably was. I mean, I'd been watching movies just for the sake of having Alan Rickman in them. As in, five-minutes screen time and I was all in if it meant hearing his deep, sexy voice.

Fangirl much? Hell yeah!

Which would explain my reaction to seeing him tap on my car window.

The thought that I was now looking into the face of no other than one of my favorite actors completely made me forget the fact that we were both standing in the pouring rain. It didn't quite make me forget the cold, although it most definitely helped pushing the numbing icy feeling spreading through my system to the back of my head.

My mind was whirling with random thought (most of which had to do with some rather embarrassing google-image searches related to the guy standing in front of me) .....
(...and yeah, I meant the shirtless, handsome, hot and sexy variety)

"Miss? Are you all right? Do you require any assistance?" his deep baritone caused me to blink, only to realize I was looking at him dumbfolded, rain now soaking me all over again.

And this time I was only wearing a pair of sweatpants and a sweater.

"Yeah...." I murmured, realizing a few seconds later that it had been nothing more than a whisper. So I cleared my throat and spoke a bit louder "Yeah... sorry. No. Not really. My car...it-it broke down"

"I can see that" he responded, eyes twinkling with mirth "What I meant was: how can I help?"

"I....-I don't know" I answered, rain pouring down my face "I doubt fixing it is possible in this weather.....and it's dark. Do you even know how to fix cars?"

I was rambling, and mentally bitch-slapped myself for continuing to talk, mumbling like an idiot if my track record was anything to go by.

"Indeed" he replied, watching me closely. Something flashed in his dark eyes. Amusement? Awareness? "Besides fixing your vehicle.... how else may I be of assistance?"

Oh God...even his talking is sexy, my subconscious drooled. Never underestimate the seductive power of a decent vocabulary.

"Did you call AA?" he finally asked, when my mind was still drooling over the deep baritone of his voice.