Kiss and Tell

Draped over Alan's chest I felt completely at ease my head resting comfortably on his shoulder, in the crook of his neck, legs entwined as his hands were loosely wrapped around my waist.

Fucking awesome, I know.

My entire body was languid, the tension that had been running rampant in my system since that morning completely gone. Alan's hand was absentmindedly tracing gentle patterns on the naked skin of my back, and I smiled against his skin.

"Enjoying yourself, Kitten?" Alan mused quietly, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

"With you? Always" I responded absentmindedly.

"Quoting me again, are we now?" he grumbled, his hand trailing lower and teasingly cinching the skin there, causing me to squeal in annoyance.

"Quoting Severus Snape, Mr. Rickman. As you so kindly pointed out there's a difference between the characters you interpret and the man you are" I remarked softly, my body subconsciously arching into his expert touch.

He didn't say anything, but he didn't need to. His heartbeat was a soothing rhythm that resounded quietly in my ears, calming me down and easing my worries. Yet, I still felt guilty about letting him stand outside in the pouring rain, and I lifted my head so I could look at him.

"So are you sure you're okay? I'd feel terrible if I let you catch a cold..." I told him, unable to stop a blush from staining my cheeks in embarrassment.

Laughing softly Alan shook his head, chuckling at my guilty expression. His deft fingers never stopped their careful exploration, tracing intricate patterns on my skin.

"Of course I'm all right" he said gruffly "Why wouldn't I be? A little water never killed anyone..."

"Yeah well pneumonia does" I stated matter-o-factly "You were freezing cold"

"You remedied that rather nicely" Alan pointed out with an amused chuckle and a devious gleam in his eyes.

"Hmmm...I suppose a warm, willing body to entertain you in the shower does help in preventing hypothermia" I conceded with a teasing smile.

"Bloody right it does" Alan agreed, hands caressing said warm and willing body with gentle strokes, causing my breath to catch in the back of my throat.

"You should really be careful though" I said almost as an afterthought "You tend to get more susceptible to things like that over the years"

"Miss Marquez....Are you calling me old?"Alan asked in a low grumble.

I snickered.

"I wouldn't dare, Mr. Rickman" I told him in mock seriousness.

"Well I think you are" Alan pouted, suddenly flipping me onto my back, rolling over so now he was hovering over me, looking into my eyes with an amused expression "And such behavior will not be tolerated within the confines of this bedroom..."

I quirked an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"I was merely remarking the fact that I am concerned about your health, Mr. Grumpy-pants" I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Well I'm glad that you care about this Old Wolf, Samantha dearest" Alan said with a sly smile.

"Well the Old Wolf certainly hasn't lost his tricks" I said hoarsely as he leaned down and nibbled his way down my neck, until he reached the sensitive spot where it joined the shoulder. Biting down softly I jerked in his arms, hissing as he took the nerve there between his teeth, causing shivers of delight to run down my spine.