Guilty As Charged

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 394B to Heathrow, London. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you"

"Buenas tardes pasajeros. Estro es el anuncio de pre-embarque para el vuelo 394B a Heathrow, Londres. Invitamos a todos los pasajeros...-"

The voice faded into the background as my attention was diverted as Alan wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to him as I unceremoniously dropped my luggage next to his single suitcase. As the announcement was repeated in Spanish I stopped paying attention as I watched Jordan saying goodbye to Sev, Claire and Dani. She'd be on the same flight back as me and Alan, and was now saying her goodbyes.

"Looks like they're calling our flight" I said softly, enjoying the feeling of Alan's arm wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"It appears so" Alan agreed with me, turning his head and pressing a gentle kiss to the side of my neck, right where it joined my shoulder. It was a sweet gesture, and I smirked as playfully swatted my arm at his, shushing him.

"Stop it! You'll have time enough to tease me on the flight home" I told him, trying to appear stern and failing miserably.

"Is that a challenge?" Alan murmured, a twinkle in his eye indicating that he'd be open to that sort of thing.

Rolling my eyes at him I reluctantly disentangled myself from his embrace, seeing that Jordan was waving me over, indicating I should go say my goodbyes to my friends as well.

"Just...wait here, okay? I'll be with you in a minute" I said with a shake of my head and a bit of silent laughter.

Heading over to where my friends were waiting I saw Jordan give me a wishful look, and knew she was fangirling on the inside over Alan's sweet gesture.

"Don't. Say, A. Word" I warned her as I shook my head in amusement.

Jordan resorted to the only mature thing a woman her age could do when placed in such a situation: sticking her tongue out at me.

"Hush. You've got no voice here with that hot piece of ass treating you like a godess while I stand here, forever alone, deserted, having to watch my best friend acting all lovey-dovey with what must be my favorite actor of all times" Jordan teased, smirking when a slight blush rose to my cheeks at her words.

Sev and Dani were laughing at the scene unfolding before them, and even Claire couldn't hold back her laughter. Walking up to them I enveloped Dani in a bear hug first, promising her I'd call her soon and keep her up to dat on the things going on in my life. I said goodbye to Claire, and told her to keep Sev on a tight leash and not take any crap from him. Then came Sev, who made a joke ábout how I shouldn't have gone and found the only Sev around who might be more awesome than him. Comment which earned him a slap to the back of the head. But it was affectionate, and I snickered, realizeing I'd miss my friends terribly as I headed back to my normal day-to-day life in London.

Apparently our goodbyes had taken a bit too long, since the next announcement throughout the terminal was a personal reminder to get our asses onto the airplane.

"This is the final boarding call for passengers Samantha Marquez, Jordan Hayes and Alan Rickman, booked on flight 394B to Heathrow Airport, London. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Samantha Marquez, Jordan Hayes and Alan Rickman. Thank you."