I'm Sorry

Hey there,

I'm not sure if you guys have heard, although most of you must have by now. Yesterday we lost an amazing person and an incredible actor. 

Alan Rickman has passed away, and I found out just as I was exiting a classroom, having finished an important exam. Can't really explain how sad it made me, knowing there'd be no more movies with him in it, no more theater pieces with him starring in it.  He was my favorite actor of all times, and has been for years. He was a gifted and talented man, with the ability to touch people's lives through his acting. I'm not sure I have the proper words to truly write something worthy of him. The world lost a very special person yesterday, someone who will be remembered, his memory cherished, and his work recalled for the passion and dedication he put into it. He was a hero to many of us, and he'll be sorely missed. There's so many people out there who where inspired by his work, whose lives he touched by doing what he loved, and that's something I can truly respect. I'm saddened to think the world is now short someone very special, someone talented, someone who changed the way I look at movies, books, stories that need to be told and the world in general. 

Whenever I was feeling down, whenever I felt like just laying back and watching a movie, one of Alan's was always the right choice. It was comforting, familiar, and it's devastating to think that there'll be no more movies in which, after the first few seconds before it all sinks in, I'll just be reminded of the fact that he's gone. 

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'd like to apologize to all the people who've been reading this story, commenting and voting and being so supportive of my work. It's truly been one hell of a ride ever since I started writing this story, and I'm so grateful  for everyone whose read this and taken something from it. I love writing, and I love-loved-writing about Alan.  I'm just not sure when I'll be able to pick up the pieces of whats left of my motivation. My drive for writing this story just sorta slipped away from me, if you know what I mean. I think I'll be putting this on hold for a while, at least until I find the last remnants of my will to continue this story. I hope you'll forgive me for it, because I have many things planned for this story. I just don't think I could write anything right now without feeling sad and depressed all over. 

My sincerest apologies,

Sam

P.s My condolences to all those who'll miss Alan as much as I will. I'm so very very sorry for your loss. Our loss. But we'll remember him. Always.