58. Escaping Kano Country

Chinjao approaches Buggy who lay on the ground after climbing the last mountain.

"Yahoho, I never thought that you would succeed to climb all 99 mountains." Chinjao laughs even though he is really mad right now because he lose. But he needs to save his image in front of so many people.

"My hard work has been paid off I guess," says Buggy while smirking.

Chinjao clicks his tongue inwardly, but he still keeps his friendly expression. "Then as we have agreed before this challenge started, I will give you this Hasshoken manual."

Chinjao gives Buggy the Hasshoken manual. It is quite thick and Buggy checks it fast to see if it's real. He's surprised to see that it's real and complete. He thought Chinjao will give him an incomplete or fake manual.

"Yahoho, I won't give you uncomplete or even fake manual. I am true to my words," says Chinjao with a 'friendly' expression.

Buggy looks at the citizens around them and smirk. 'If there are no people here, he will just beat me while I'm weak and won't give a shit about the deal. These people have really saved me this time.'

"Then, I will return to my ship and rest now. I feel very tired after hours of climbing up & down the mountains," says Buggy while standing up.

"Yahoho, you're right, you need to rest. Rest is also important to grow strong," says Chinjao with his fake smile.

Buggy grins and takes his winning prize from his bet first before going back to his ship. Buggy & his crew have betting for his win since the beginning. Now they already get a lot of money from their bet. This challenge is really not bad.

When Buggy leaves, the smile on Chinjao's face is gone. He order his men to prepare their ships and troops. They will wait for The Clown pirates to leave the island and attack them on the sea.

Buggy arrives on his ship after some minutes of walking. His crew has waited for him and prepared everything. They are ready to sail anytime and leave this island.

Buggy throw the money bag to the floor and asked," Everything's ready?"

"Aye! We can sail anytime," answers Cricket.

"Good, let's sail now!" Buggy orders them.

They all answer," AYE AYE!"

"Mantis, I'm hungry," says Buggy.

"I know you will say that," Mantis.

Mantis goes to the kitchen to prepare some food that she has cooked. The others are preparing the ship to sail, while Buggy just lays on the floor to rest. They unfurl the sail and pull the anchor, then sail immediately.

Some spies from Happo Navy who stay on the port are surprised to see The Clown Pirates leave this fast. It is on their prediction, but it is still too fast. They contact their comrades about it and return to their base.

The Clowns sail as fast as they can following Jude's instruction. Jude has a special ability that can help her to navigate better. She can predict the wind & water current's movement & speed.

This is something that she trained since she's very young. So it's not a gift, it's an ability that she got through hard work. Her father was the one who taught this to her since she's 4 y.o.

With Jude's instruction, they can sail very fast. Jude also has planned their escape route, so they just need to follow it. Now they just need to look for enemy ships that will chase them.

While his crewmates are busy with the ship, Buggy is eating in the dining room. He eats a lot of food to replenish all the energy that he spent today. This is the most tiring day because he lifted the heaviest weights that he ever lift.