84. Bad Start

Finally, the Clown Pirates will go to Grandline. They've trained for 6 months so they will be ready to face any trouble in Grandline. This journey will be very different from their previous journey on Blues, so they need to prepare everything.

They've also bought everything that they'll need on Grandline. They've filled their ship with all their necessities. Then the most important thing that they shouldn't forget is Log Pose.

Buggy has tasked Jude to get a Log Pose and learned it. Log Pose will be very crucial because their journey will be decided by it. That's why, as a navigator, Jude needs to understand how it works.

Buggy doesn't want to use Eternal Pose if he can. Going to the unknown is always interesting and he wants to do that. He wants to go randomly based on Log Pose's direction until they reach Sabaody.

After reaching Sabaody, Buggy will start to use Eternal Pose. He will explore the first half of Grandline with it. The journey on New World can wait, he is not in a rush to enter New World.

The Clowns go to Reverse Mountain directly from Karate Island. It is not that far, but also not that close. They arrive at Reverse Mountain after 5 hours of sailing.

Everyone is looking at Reverse Mountain with amazed looks. Even Buggy who has seen it before is still stunned by it. They all look at the water that going up the tall Red Line and wonder how it can happen.

"Wait! It's not the time to be amazed. We need to control the ship or we will crash into the Red Line," says Jude to the others.

"Ah, you're right," says everyone with a dumb expression.

Buggy immediately instructs the crew. Jude will tell them what to do, Cricket will control the steer, Mantis & Manba will watch the sides, Palu will keep guard in case of the steer breaking because of the strong current, and Buggy will watch the front.

The ship keeps moving toward the Reverse Mountain. They handle the ship to follow the current and not crash into the wall. The current is very strong and it makes the steer very heavy to move.

"CAPTAIN, THERE'S A SHIP ON THE LEFT. WE WILL CRASH INTO THEM IF WE KEEP GOING LIKE THIS," shouts Manba to Buggy.

"WHAT?! WHAT SHIP IS THAT?" asks Buggy.

"It's a big pirate ship, a galleon," says Manba after looking at the ship.

"Damn, our ship will lose if we crash. Sink it!" says Buggy to Manba.

"AYE AYE!" replies Manba excitedly.

Manba immediately takes his bazooka and aims it at the galleon ship. He shoots his bazooka and it flies at fast speed toward the galleon ship.

The pirates on the Galleon ship are also getting ready to attack the Little Hunter. But they're not in the range yet, so they can't shoot.

Suddenly, the pirates get alerted by something that flies toward them. They try to look at it and finally realize what it is, but they're too late.

Manba's bazooka hit their ship's hull and make a big hole in it. His bazooka has been upgraded in these last 6 months. With Palu's & Buggy's help who know a lot about weapons, Manba's bazooka's power & range have increased a lot.

Water starts to enter the ship through the hole at a fast speed because of the strong current. The pirates do what they can to save their ship, but it's not working. Their ship starts to sink after the water level inside the ship gets very high.

They curse the Clowns, but it's just how the pirate world runs. They can't blame anyone for their weakness. In this world, only the strong will survive.