161. Dead Bones Brook

The Clowns hear a creepy singing voice from afar, but it just makes them curious. Buggy is excited when he hears that because he knows it is the one he has searching for, Brook.

"He's here," says Buggy excitedly.

"Is it the ghost? I will take my camera," says Deon before running inside to take his camera.

"Can we catch the ghost, I wonder," says Cricket.

They look in the voice's direction which is in front of them. The singing voice keeps getting clearer and it sang Bink's Sake. Soon, a big shadow appears from the front and they see a big and tattered ship coming.

"Mantis, stay on the ship while we get on that ghost ship. Let's go boys!" says Buggy as he jumps to the ghost ship that gets beside their ship.

Cricket & Deon follow him and jump to the ghost ship. They climb the ship and then feel someone is looking at them from above. So they look up and see a skeleton that has thick afro hair.

Buggy grins while the others are stunned seeing it. They never expect this kind of ghost to be the one that they'll find. Nonetheless, they keep climbing and finally get on the ship's deck.

The skeleton is standing in front of them with good posture. Brook is just like what Buggy remembers when the Straw Hats find him. Buggy looks on the floor and sees Brook's shadow is still there, so there's nothing to worry about.

"Yohohoho, welcome to my ship. Ah, please sit down. Ah, but I don't have any chair beside mine. Yohohoho," says Brook excitedly because it's his first time seeing humans in years.

"What a strange ghost," says Cricket.

*CLICK CLICK* Deon takes some pictures of Brook from every angle. Brook is posing like a normal person every time Deon clicks the camera button.

"Hey ghost, your poses are bad. Pose more like a scary ghost, not like a normal human. Here, like this," says Deon as he makes Brook pose like a haunting ghost.

Buggy and Cricket sweatdrop seeing Deon instructing a ghost to pose. Both Deon and Brook have a photo session for 5 minutes before they are finally satisfied. It makes Buggy & Cricket needs to wait, so they play a chess game because they find a chessboard on a table.

"You're done?" asks Buggy after Deon stops taking pictures.

"Yeah, that's a good photoshoot session. It seems I have a great passion for photography," says Deon satisfied.

"Sigh, whatever, just let me talk with this skeleton," says Buggy.

"Hey Captain, your turn," says Cricket while pointing at the chessboard.

"Play with him," says Buggy while pointing at Deon.

Cricket now plays with Deon while Buggy approaches Brook.

"Hey skeleton guy, you aren't a ghost, right?" asks Buggy so suddenly.

Cricket & Deon hear that and look at Buggy before Cricket says, "What are you saying, Captain? He is clearly a-"

"No, I am not a ghost," says Brook, cutting Cricket's words.

"Eh? Yo-you aren't?" asks Cricket in shock.

Deon is also shocked and looks at his camera sadly.

"Come on, just look at him. I mean you can touch him, he doesn't float, and he has a shadow. What part that makes you think he is a ghost?" asks Buggy while showing all those traits.

Cricket & Deon look at each other before saying, "The part that he is just a skeleton."

Buggy gets speechless for a moment before saying, "Let's ignore that part then. I mean it's not that strange if you think about the power that makes it possible."