153. Splitting

The Clowns have gone far from the island and no one chases them again now. They've succeeded to defend the wood against so many ships. Enel has the biggest contribution in this after Buggy promised to pay off his debt.

Now they are going to Sabaody because the previous island is the last one before Sabaody Archipelago. But there's a problem too if they go to Sabaody like this.

"There are many pirates & underground forces there, more than the previous island. If they know we have Adam Wood, then they all will try to take it," says Buggy.

"Then we just need to fight them," says Enel.

"I know you're an idiot, but don't show that too clearly," says Buggy.

"What'd you say?" asks Enel pissedly, but he doesn't dare to do anything to Buggy.

"What I mean is, the enemies there, are too many. And those who can reach Sabaody are not normal people. They might have the same strengths as us," says Buggy.

"Like the Red Hairs?" asks Cricket.

"They're the clearest example. But some strong people stay there as it is the last island in Paradise. The other problem is Marine also watches over that island seriously. Then the most troublesome group in that island is the World Nobles, Celestial Dragons," says Buggy.

"WORLD NOBLES?!" shouts Jude, Ruff, Deon, & Mantis.

"Who are they?" asks Enel who doesn't know it.

The other boys also don't know about World Nobles at all, so Buggy explains it briefly to them. He doesn't hide anything and says all Celestial Dragons' behavior. His explanation surprises them and puts them in disbelief.

"Basically, they're nothing but scums," says Buggy.

"And the Marine protects them?" asks Manba in disbelief.

"Because they are controlling the World Government and Marine was created by World Government," says Buggy.

"So WG is CD's dog, and Marine is WG's dog," says Palu while nodding.

"Well, don't think too much about it. This is not a strange thing in this world. Those who have power can do anything to the weaker ones. People see differently from their positions and for these CDs, they feel that they're not wrong," says Buggy.

"They think what they do is normal, huh?" ponders Cricket.

"Yeah, there will be no end if we keep thinking about that, so just think of what we can. In Sabaody, you have one clear order from me. Avoid making trouble with CD. It's better to avoid contact with them because you will have urges to punch their faces if you meet them. But if you still meet them, never, I repeat, never bow down to them no matter what. Once you bow down to them, you are not my crew anymore," says Buggy seriously.

Everyone is surprised to hear that statement from Buggy.

"Even if they threaten you & you're scared, don't bow down to them. After all, why should you bow to those who are below you? They aren't humans nor gods like what they believed, they are just trash. We don't bow to even God, so why should we bow to trashes?" asks Buggy.

"Sigh, you are right, they aren't worth our respect at all. But if we show disrespect toward them, it will cause problems for us," says Mantis.

"We can take that problem, so don't worry," says Buggy.

"Captain, I understand your point and agree with that. But if their guards attack us, it will be too dangerous at that moment for us, especially Ruff. The others might be able to escape, but Ruff might get caught," says Deon.