125. Punishment

*puru puru puru*

Buggy's denden mushi suddenly rings while he drinks a glass of iced water in front of Bani's house and looks at the tied-up pirates.

He picks up the denden mushi and says, "This is Clown Delivery, how can I help you?"

"By not saying a strange thing," says Cricket from the other end.

"It won't be a joke if it's not strange. So, why do you call me?" asks Buggy.

"We've finished the job and get a lot of money. There's even a high quantity of soil here. What should we do to them?" asks Cricket.

"Do what you like. I'm not interested in recruiting them at all. They can't be one since they killed civilians. I have my pride as a pirate who never kills innocent people and my crew members need to be like that too. So you can do what you think is right for them," says Buggy.

"Alright, I understand. Palu will be happy with this," says Cricket.

"He should be," says Buggy before closing the call.

"They've done?" asks Bani who just come out of his house.

"Yeah, they will return soon after taking care of the aftermath," says Buggy.

"No one is hurt, right?" asks Bani.

"If you ask about my crewmates, then they are fine. But if you ask about the Half-Wings, then they all are hurt," says Buggy while grinning.

"Why should I ask about those bastards? I'm just worried about my son and his friends," says Bani.

Bani sits on the chair beside Buggy and they have a conversation. It's mainly about Palu though because Bani still wants to know about his son. Buggy tells Bani what he knows because he also just met Palu a few months ago.

"Hey Bani, can you use Mantra?" asks Buggy.

"Yeah, I was a warrior in the past and Mantra is a must for warriors like me. Do you want to learn it?" asks Bani.

"No need, I can use it already. We call it Observation Haki in Blue Sea. Most of our crew can use it, but Palu still can't use it now. He has just trained for 6 months, so it's understandable. But he grows fast and excels in another type of power."

"Maybe your training method will suit him better because it must've been improved to suit your race better. He is one of our crew's pillars in battle, so he needs to be strong. Mantra is very important and he needs it. Besides, this is a good chance to make a father & son bond, right?" asks Buggy.

"Sure, I have planned to do it anyway. I also planned to teach all of you because I didn't know that you can use it already," says Bani.

"Well, you can teach Deon too. He is our newest member and never know about this power before. As for Ruff, he needs to strengthen his base power first before learning this," says Buggy.

"Alright, I will make them able to use Mantra in a month," says Bani while smiling.

"A month?! Oi, are you sure about that? This is not an easy thing to train, you know," says Buggy with a surprised tone.

"Hehe, Mantra is something that Birkan warriors trained for centuries. So our training method has been improved numerous times. Besides, I said that I will make them able to use it, not master it. Mastering Mantra will depend on what they do after awaken it," says Bani.

"But 1 month is still a short time to awaken it. Maybe Palu can do it because he knows the basic theory behind it. But Deon is still new to this," says Buggy.