143. Kizaru's Show Off

The Clowns face Kizaru's unit and Buggy has defeated 230 soldiers using his Conqueror Haki. The Marine officers who know about Haki get alerted by it. They know what it implies and the danger that it poses.

Having Conqueror Haki means Buggy has the potential to be a 'King', to stand above others. Only some people in the world have that haki. And all those people are big names in the world, with most of them being pirates.

"He can control his Conqueror Haki already to such a high degree. It is not a good thing," says Dalmatian

"Yeah, he is very dangerous. His potential is the one that makes him very dangerous," says Momonga.

"Then, we should remove him as soon as possible," says Kizaru as he turns into yellow light.

Kizaru suddenly appears in front of Buggy with a kick ready in front of Buggy's face. The Clowns are surprised to see his sudden appearance, including Enel. They can't see his movement at all and only see a flash of yellow light.

The Marines anticipated Kizaru's kick to fling Buggy away, but it doesn't happen. Kizaru's kick is stopped in front of Buggy's face and it makes them frown. Buggy has caught Kizaru's leg with his right hand.

"Don't be too hasty, Kizaru. Let's have some talk or drinks first," says Buggy while smirking.

"Oh, such a fast move. You have a strong Observation Haki, and you caught my leg too. That means you have Armament Haki, very problematic indeed. A pirate in Paradise can use 3 types of haki. Roger has taught you well it seems," says Kizaru.

"He sure was," says Buggy as he sends a kick at Kizaru.

Kizaru flashes away to avoid that and then he flies above the Marines. The Clowns are still shocked after seeing Kizaru's speed. They know they can't stop him, they can't even sense him coming, after all.

"Such high speed. Even Enel can't move that fast," says Cricket.

Enel clicks his tongue, but he knows that it's true. Kizaru is very fast, a lot faster than him. He can't see Kizaru's movement at all even though he has the lightning ability, an ability that enhanced his speed a lot.

"Luckily, Captain sensed him coming and could react to his kick. They are truly out of our leagues, they're monsters," says Palu.

"It seems that only Captain who can face him. Let's help him by taking care of the others," says Cricket.

The others nod, but Enel still has a bitter & pissed expression. He thought he is the fastest, but there is someone faster than him. The Clowns are looking at Kizaru who flies in the air and prepares themselves.

Kizaru crosses his hands in front of him and says, "He can use all types of haki. Let's test if they all can use haki too."

"Damn, he will use it," says Buggy as he moves in front of his crew and withdraws his swords.

"Captain?" asks Palu curiously.

"BRACE FOR ATTACKS!" shouts Buggy.

"Too late. Yasakani no Magatama (Comma Jewel of Eight Shaku)!" says Kizaru.

Kizaru shoots many light bullets from his hands toward the Clowns. Buggy coats his swords with Armament Haki and detaches his wrists. Then he moves the swords around very fast to block the incoming light bullets.

By detaching his wrists, Buggy can move his swords at a wider range. He concentrates on using his Observation Haki to sense all incoming light bullets. He focuses on blocking the ones that will hit his crew.

Cricket, Palu, & Mantis get ready behind Buggy to block the ones that Buggy can't stop. Jude & Enel also make a wall in front of them to block the ones that the three can't stop. But Buggy can block all light bullets and doesn't let them pass at all.