182. New Weapon

Sakazuki's unit is right on their tail and the Clowns are ready to fight. They've prepared a secret weapon that will be used to attack Sakazuki's unit. Most of the crew and even some executives don't know what this weapon is, so they are waiting for it.

*CREAK BAM*

Suddenly, the backside of Black Pearl opens and something comes out. It is the secret weapon that Ruff has made with Palu's help. The weapon has 2 long metal arms with a 50 cm gap between them.

There are 2 chairs behind the weapon that have some handles and buttons near them. One chair is placed right behind the weapon and Enel sits on it. Ruff sits on the chair that is placed a little on the left and the scope is placed in front of him.

"Hmm? What kind of weapon is this?" asks Mantis.

"Well, just wait and see. Enel, Ruff, do it," says Buggy.

"Aye!" replies Ruff.

"Let's destroy them," says Enel.

Enel and Ruff get ready to activate the weapon. Enel grabs 2 metal handles in front of him and flows his lightning onto the handle. The 2 metal arms glow bright and a bright ball appears in the gap. Ruff controls the weapon and aims it toward Sakazuki's ship.

"Vice Admiral Sakazuki, something glows behind the Black Pearl," says a Marine soldier.

"Do you know what that is?" asks Sakazuki.

"We aren't sure, but it might be something to help them escape," says the soldier.

"I won't be so sure with that. The Black Pearl can outrun this normal battleship with their usual method. So it is very unlikely that they want to escape," says Yamakaji.

"Then what is it?" asks the soldier.

"Who knows? Might be a weapon or something," says Yamakaji.

"Surely you jest. The distance between our ships is still too far. Even Marine's best cannon can't reach half of this distance," says the Marine.

"Well, that's just a possibility," says Yamakaji.

"Doesn't matter. We will crush whatever it is that those pirates will use. They won't have the same luck as before. Get ready for battle," says Sakazuki.

The Marine soldiers nod and prepare themselves. They don't know what the Clowns will do but their objective won't change. With Sakazuki and Yamakaji here, they all know that they don't need to worry about losing. But they still don't know the Clowns' power yet.

"How long again, Ruff, Enel?" asks Buggy.

"We're ready, Captain," says Ruff.

Buggy grins hearing that and immediately gives his order, "Shoot!"

*ZZT ZZT SWISH*

The bright lightning ball gets shot by the weapon. It flies right above the sea and splits the waves. It moves at a very high speed toward Sakazuki's ship. The lightning bullet will reach the Marine ship in a matter of seconds.

The Marines see it coming and get surprises at its speed. Sakazuki even widens his eyes seeing the lightning bullet's speed. Without any hesitation, he jumps to the front railing while activating his devil fruit power. His right hand turns into magma and he sends a punch forward.

Sakazuki then shouts, "GREAT ERUPTION (Dai Funka)!"

A big amount of magma is shot from Sakazuki's hand. His technique is executed just right on time to block the incoming lightning bullet. Both lightning and magma clash and create a big impact.