Chapter 11: What Are They Doing?

it's my little bros b-day and im in a gud mood so early update (again)

bye bye stockpiled chapters :'D why do i do this to myself (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

__________________________________________________________

"Wha...What are you doing here...?" Asmodeus asked.

I stared at them.

This never, EVER happened in the original novel...everyone was straight. Wait, the demon king wasn't. He was bisexual, but Asher...now that I think about it, Asher wasn't even IN the novel. What is going on?

Asher was being pinned onto the bed in the weirdest position by Asmodeus. Their faces were way too close together. It looked kind of funny because Asher was basically the same height as Asmodeus.

Also...Asmodeus's hand was underneath Asher's shirt, looking like it was trying to grab for something.

I was so shocked, I just stood there but somehow managed to force out the words, "......It hasn't even been a month and you're already..."

Asmodeus quickly got off and, trying to hide his embarrassment, he said, "No it's not what you think it is. Asher touched something that was mine so I pushed him and then we ended up like that."

To prove his point, he waved a jewel in my face. Prick.

Asher looked like he wanted to dissolve into the bed. His face was flushed tomato-red, his eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling. It was way different from his usual stoic expression.

Hade and I exchanged a quick glance.

'They were totally up to something,' Hade seemed to say.

'Definitely,' My expression said.

We decided to be nice and play along.

"Right," I said, "We're going to the kitchen. Asher, If you're not doing anything, come with us. We need all the help we can get even if you're trash at cooking."

"What about me?" Asmodeus asked.

I made a "Are you freaking kidding me?" expression. He had never helped me, not once since I came here.

"Don't you have--" I remembered the fact that I do his goddamn (that's officially my favorite curse) paperwork anyways, so giving him more work...well the thought made me want to grin, "Though I wouldn't mind more help, just don't burn the kitchen or I'll make sure to never let you into the kitchen or anywhere out of you're chamber or court ever again."

Asmodeus gulped before saying, "Okay."

We all ended up going to the kitchen.

This time, on our way, there were no distractions. Other than Malus giving us weird looks that is.

He had been waiting for us to come and help him.

"Asmodeus, you're coming with them?"

He nodded his head twice.

Malus was so shocked he just silently watched us walk into the kitchen, then gave us jobs.

I would choose recipes, Hade would clean before and after making the food, Asher would make sure no unauthorized "guests" would enter and Asmodeus...well Malus didn't know what job he should give that would be fit for the (although a prick) demon king, so he let Asmodeus choose.

Fuck you Malus. I wanted to give more work to him. you foiled my plan.

After everyone settled down, I made the chefs get to work.

I decided to stick to the existing recipes of this world. After all, there was no point in doing the extra work of remembering how to make things.

While Asher and Asmodeus were having their quality time together while guarding (because the prick chose to help Asher guard), Hade and I helped the chefs clean. We had made something that looked pretty good, but the process had made a mess.

The kitchen work was done just in time. It turned out that the special guests were at the front door of the palace. A guard told Asmodeus that the guests were waiting for him.

"Fun," I said, sarcastically.

Asmodeus rolled his eyes and went.

Before leaving, however, he said, "Come with me. Asher, you and Hade can come too. I wanna show off my two human slaves."

Hade sighed, "We aren't your slaves sir, just servants."

"Yeah whatever," Asmodeus replied, not caring much.

We all accompanied the prick.