Chapter 12: King Annoying Peace Of Crap Tall Bottom Asmodeus

-side note: MC loves to break the fourth wall cus he rocks ehe- also slight nsfw i guess...tho not really :D

_____________________________________________________

Okay so maybe he isn't a bottom, maybe a switch. Don't ask me why I know what that is, blame my self-proclaimed fujoshi sister.

Anyways, you might be wondering, 'Why the hell are you talking about sex positions right now!?'

Well seeing the situation right now, what else would I say? Asher was pinning Asmodeus on one of MY freaking beds. MINE. I'm never gonna use that bed ever again.

Right, let me explain. 

Remember when I saw Asmodeus standing in front of my room? Yeah, well turns out one of the servants snitched. Asmodeus rushed straight to my room after getting his crown and got there just in time to greet me with a, "Hey," his arms akimbo.

Fuck I'm in trouble, I thought at that time.

I was so right. 

Asmodeus was scowling at me while asking, "What are you doing?"

I, being the idiot I was, and the moron who had forgotten what had happened this morning, said, "I'm telling them to sleep in my room for the time being. We needed one more room."

Asmodeus, who started acting like a overzealous bottom, stomped over to Asher, took his hand, and declared, "Well you can sleep with Hade. I'm gonna sleep with Asher. He deserves better than your over-crowded room.

Well it may be sort of average, only having one king sized bed and a queen sized bed. This was why I said that my room was enough for three people. Or maybe four. Depends on the situation.

Well Asher became a tomato and snatched his hand away from Asmodeus. 

For some reason my first thought was 'Now Asher looked like a bo- wait no. I can't say that."

I was also pissed so I shot back, "Well who's fault do you think it is that I have a 'small room'?!"

Asher started stomping forward towards me, "Don't you dare complai--"

He was interrupted because Asher pushed him onto one of my beds. Asher's leg was in between Asmodeus thighs. Asmodeus had, out of reflex, grabbed onto Asher's collar which had forced Asher to lean closer to Asmodeus's face.

They looked like they were about to fuck and Hade and I had just interrupted them.

Asher leaned closer to Asmodeus's ear and whispered something that made Asmodeus frown and go red at the same time.

There they go again, I thought.

"Fuck this shit," I said loudly while watching the new duo (or couple...why the hell had they not made it official yet?) getting more intimate with each other.

Asmodeus yelled from underneath, "Get out!"

I rolled my eyes, grabbed one of my shirts lying around, and started heading for the door. Before getting out, I took Hade's hand and took a quick glance back. Asmodeus was now pinning Asher.

I frowned, then completely walked out of the room, making sure to close and lock the door.

Once we got out, we just stood there for some time. Right when I thought this was about to get awkward, I saw Hade looking at me strangely.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Sure, all that had happened but I thought he was used to it by now or something because he hadn't really reacted.

"Aren't you not supposed to offend the king?" Hade asked.

"Well it's the usual thing. We've know each other since we were babies," I replied, slightly confused.

"Oh," Hade said, looking down, "Do you by any chance like him?"

I looked at him, surprised, then with a gross look I said, "No way, he's like a brother. Sure he's pretty, but not my type."

Hade sighed, looking relieved. I stared some more. I would have stood there longer if it didn't start to feel awkward again.

"C'mon," I said, "Follow me."

I went to Asmodeus' room because he had stolen mine. He had a king sized bed, so I told Hade to change into the extra clothes I had brought with me before getting out and to lay down. I, being a dumbass, had forgotten about Hade.

I took my own shirt off and laid down. Hade laid down next to me.

"Aren't you gonna put something on?" asked Hade.

I shook my head, "I didn't bring another shirt, forgot."

"Okay," Hade said, quietly.

I stared at the ceiling and slowly fell asleep. 

Before falling asleep, I realized I had skipped dinner.

Well...fuck it.

Before completely falling asleep, I heard Hade say, "Do you ever..."

I didn't hear the rest of it, as I had already fallen asleep.

The next day, before opening my eyes, I felt something soft underneath me.

"Please get off," a drowsy sounding voice said.