Chapter 15: Suspicious

AHAHAHA I GOT ZHONGLI AFTER GETTING KEQING. ALSO AFTER KILLING KEQING AND KICKING HER HEAD AHAHAHSHSHS

IM A HAPPY SIMP SO EARLY UPDATE HAHAHAHAHAHSH JDVSJSBSVJSBS AHEM. Also no Mora is not a genshin reference. Lemora has mora in it hence the name lmaoo
___________________________
There is something going on, I thought as I ran a few errands for Malus.

After leaving Lemora's sons guest room (AKA. Mora's guest room), I had posted a few more guards in front of Mora's temporary room.

Then I went back to my room and finished the remaining paperwork I had left.

Yes, my room. Are you confused? You shouldn't be. Asmodeus had reoccupied his room and had dragged Asher there as well.

Magic really rocked. Especially cleaning magic. When I met Asmodeus again, he said that he had cleaned everything up.

At first I had been confused, but I realized what he was talking about after getting into my room.

The queen beds sheets had been changed.

Oh hell naw I'm still never gonna use that bed again for anything.

I had ordered a few servants to replace the bed with a new one. And throw away the other bed.

Fucking prick had no shame.

Anyways, after hearing the child say something so suspicious, I had put a special guard in front of the door.

She looked normal, like any demon guard I guess, but she was special. Her abilities allowed her to eavesdrop on any race but the demon race.

It was strange how she could listen in on everyone but the demons but that might have just been because she herself was a demon

She was one of my personal people. After all, it would be strange if I myself wasn't in the process of preparing my own subordinates for what was supposed to happen in the future.

However for that to happen, I needed nothing to happen to the current demon kingdom that would affect my plans anymore than they had already been affected.

So far she hasn't reported anything suspicious, which was good, because it would be quite a bit troublesome to kill the elves kingdoms future king.

I finished my work and decided to relax a bit, but I only got to sit down on my bed before there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Umm it's me, Hade," the person on the other side said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, Hade seemed to be a bit agitated. Something was wrong... or maybe....

"Come on in Hade, this is your room, you don't need permission to enter."

I remember telling him that he can enter whenever he wants. What if...