Chapter 24: Strange

"Well, that didn't go as expected" -My life story
_______________________________

It's starting...

The servants were standing where I wanted to sit down, and they looked like they were waiting for something.

I sighed and turned around. I'll admit I didn't remember exactly which day the elf queen launched her dumb although well planned attack, but it was probably around today seeing how the servants were talking about it.

I had made a nice little safety bunker in my room in a place where no one would ever think of looking—thin air. Made by the one thing that could make it possible—magic.

It could fit 3 people in total, but that was the max. I had made it specifically for the invasion after Hade came earlier than expected.

It was big enough to fit three people because my comfort was absolutely necessary. No one had successfully changed my mind yet, and it wasn't going to happen in the future either. Probably.

Plus, even though I absolutely disliked the prick demon king Asmodeus, I kind of had to keep him safe. Malus, on the other hand, well, he was like a father and a brother to me. I would rather murder myself first than let Malus die.

As for Hade and Asher, they would be able to manage. After all, at least Hade, who was the original main character of this novel, and the one who should have all the powers he had in the novel, was an overpowered idiot. Asher was also most likely at least similar to Hade when it came to abilities. If the worst came, it didn't matter. I could just kick Asmodeus out to save his hubby or something.

However I would have loved it if I could make it up to Hade. Alas, it didn't matter. I would probably never see them again after the attack because I would be on my way to kill— wait, if Hade is the hero then...I could meet him at some point in the human kingdom.

There was one problem; there was something still not making sense. The previous reason as to why the elf queen wanted to attack the demon kingdom was that someone had done something to her precious little son.

However, the son had definitely done something. I originally that he had done something with the castle defenses, since the commotion caused by him had caused us to increase guards around him, but that wouldn't make sense.

Why would she want him to do that? Could it be...

Of course all of this was an assumption. The author had never given a clear reason as to why the queen attacked the kingdom.

Wait...

Could the reason as to why the elf queen had attacked the demon kingdom have a completely different reason then originally thought?

___________________

A chapter at last!

your welcome! FUCK THIS COMPUTER I HATE IT U ALL BETTER SAY THANK U OR ELSE

:3

I will say THANK U FOR 10K+ VIEWS!!!

btw i was thinking about the ending and i want ur opinions ehe

so

at the end of the story should i kill everyone or

let them live?

i wont tell u what i decide in the end cus i dont wanna spoil but ill take ur opinions into account cus im nice :3