Chapter 39

(Slight NSFW)

I woke up to the sound of light shuffling.

I slowly opened my eyes to see what it was, but It was still dark out.

A thief?

Man, we were on the second floor. I guess this was what I got for trying to go cheap.

However, the thief had chosen the wrong room to raid. There was literally nothing here, and they were in the room of literally one of the strongest people during this era.

Though, something was strange. They hadn't picked anything up.

Wouldn't a thief want to steal-?

Suddenly, I felt something heavy on top of me.

Something...familiar.

This wasn't a thief, I realized, this was...someone else.

I tried to get up, but was pushed down with overwhelming force.

Only a few people would be able to push me down.

...one of those people was sharing a room with me.

I couldn't see anything at the moment, and my brain seemed to be short circuiting. I was unable to think of any spell or whatever that could get me out of this situation.

"H-Hade?" I softly called out.

He didn't respond.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I was starting to make out Hade's outline.

He slowly took my blanket off (one that I had been comfortably snuggling with) and sat on top of me.

On...top...of me...

ON TOP OF ME

Although it was most likely unintentional, his...rear end was...shit shit shit no, not now.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

I...I wasn't doing anything because I couldn't. Right, I wasn't doing anything because I couldn't.

Hade gently lowered his head to my shoulder. I could feel his soft, hot breaths scaling up my neck all the way to my ears.

I felt my body go rigid, my ears go red...and something hard started to go up.

"Haah," Hade breathed into my ears, "Something's..."

A sudden, sharp sensation hit my right shoulder. The feeling of something sharp puncturing my shoulder – something warm and wet...and most probably red unless my blood was white.

"Ah! H-Hade!" I hissed, "That hurt–" I immediately stopped complaining when I felt something wet make contact with the place that had been bitten into.

Hade licked the wound he had created, almost like a dog.

"...good...tastes good..." he softly groaned into my ear.

At this point my ear was probably above the safe temperature...same with my face.

The room was silent except for the soft licking and sucking sounds as well as the soft groans that managed to escape through Hade's lips.

That was it, though. He didn't kiss me, nor did he progress downwards. He stayed put.

My eyes had fully adjusted to the room, and my hands started getting impatient, not knowing what to do in the first place. They had been awkwardly placed at my sides, but were now creeping upwards towards Hade's bear thighs.

I was also wearing shorts, so when I slowly bent my knees, my thighs made contact with Hade's clothed back. It was a bit rough, as well as wet.

This guy had been sweating?

Due to the uncalled for action, Hade let out a small yelp. He immediately straightened up, using my chest as support.

I heard a small crack.

"Ack!! Ouch ouch ouch," Hade exclaimed, I think his sudden movement ended up making his lower area stretch a bit too much.

"Hey, hey, are you okay??" I asked with genuine concern.

I immediately lost my mini hard-on.

"I-"

His eyes widened, and he looked down. I saw his face turn a bright shade of red.

I widened my eyes as well, since I realized in this position, his entire weight was on my stomach close to...

"I'm fine," I heard Hade finish, "And...I-I'm sorry..."

This time I didn't want to stop...something told me that if I stopped now, we may not get another chance like this...and for some reason, the thought made me sad.

"I..." a mumble came out of my mouth.

"W-What?"

"I-I don't mind," I closed my eyes in embarrassment. I don't think it was possible for me to turn redder than I was currently.

"I mean, you've got my collar all stretched out anyways, so uh...it's hot," I knew I was just spouting bullshit, but I didn't want him to move.

"No–I mean, it's cold...it's cold and hot uhhhhh..."

I felt Hade's expression change.

"You know, I'm not under any influence right now, you snapped me out of it..."

I widened my eyes–he wasn't? Then what he was doing...he knew what he was doing right now?

And he still did it?

He then lowered his head once more, "Despite knowing that...wanna continue?"

I looked at Hade's seductive expression. His

"Continue..." I whispered, "But go downwards, it's boring just licking my shoulder, no?"

I smirked, it was time for me to have some fun as well.