Chapter 13: Malus Why?

These ppl rlly like to stare at each other...also my brain not working so mc brain not working :D

I'm cruel dat way :D its cus my mom got COVID-19. I usually have one stockpiled ch for next week but i dont even have that. just a heads up, next weeks update will be kind of late (like a few days late rip)

also new characters! important so pay attention :] oh and a whole lot of cringe :"] ah ah and also its a longer chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wow.

_________________________________________________

The soft thing underneath me turned out to be Hade.

"Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, embarrassed. I quickly moved off him.

"Why are you sorry?" Hade asked, as he slowly opened his eyes and got up.

"Well, I-I uh, um, uhhh..." I slept on you, I wanted to say, but that sounded weird in my head, so of course it would sound weird outside of my mouth.

Hade continued to look at me, his face full of question marks.

"N-nothing, never mind," I said, "My brain's not working."

Hade smiled, then giggled, "Haha, that happens. It's fine sir."

The 'sir' caught me of guard. Does he always call me sir?

asdfghjkl my brain is really not working right now.

I got up to get ready for the day, a nice bath will put my brain back on the right track.

When I got into the bathtub, the only things I could think of were the fact the Hade was in my bed wearing my clothes.

I slammed my head hard against the nearest wall.

"Are you okay?!" I heard Hade exclaim from outside.

Do I sound like I'm okay?!

"Yeah, I'm all good," I replied.

I took a quick glance at the mirror. What I saw were familiar green eyes on a well-known slightly tanned face. It was exactly the same face I had before I died. The only difference was that the green in my eyes were more pronounced.

My purple hair was also pretty messy.

They were completely flat on one side, and, as a result, were sticking out in crazy angles.

I took my shirt off and took a quick glance at the mirror again.

I had slightly big muscles like Hade, but I would say mine were a bit bigger, even if they were only bigger by a centimeter.

Again, these things had also stayed the same.

In my previous life, I had worked out daily. I had also dyed my hair purple because it looked better that way. I got compliments too.

The fact that my hair had stayed purple even though it wasn't my real hair color confused me more.

Other than that, I had the same body I did before I reincarnated.

It still sort of surprised me.

It was strange. This never happened in other novels, and I'm sure that the demon assistant's features were different. However, there were exceptions in other novels, like the main character's features would stay the same if there was a sinister plot behind it.

I'm just over-thinking things.

I slammed my head into the wall again.

This time Hade slammed the door open out of concern.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

I was surprised to see Hade come out of nowhere. I wasn't ready for the intrusion, so I took the nearest thing--which was a towel-- and covered myself.

Hade's face turned tomato red before apologizing and running out.

Oh god I'm dead.

I stepped into the bathtub.

Taking a long bath will clear my mind.

...it did not. Idiot me had completely forgotten about the elves royal family.

Malus also noticed me slacking off and asked, "What happened?"

"Asmodeus and his lover started to fuck in front Hade and I. I'm trying to......forget I guess?" I didn't want to say what I had done, even though I hadn't done anything wrong yet.

Malus stared at me, "He has a lover?!"

Fuck my big mouth. My brain is really not working.

"Forget I said anything."

"No," Malus said, "Nuh-uh. You're gonna tell me everything."

I sighed, annoyed, then summarized everything in one sentence, "Asher, one of the new humans and Asmodeus like each other and decided to become a couple."

"A guy..." Malus got into a brief thinking position, "But we need a baby."

I stared at Malus with a dead expression, "Really? I say all that but you....you only think of that?"

"Eh, who the fuck cares if it's a guy, I mean, I'd be a hypocrite if I said that it was wrong to have a boyfriend."

I stared some more with a dead expression as I processed, "Wait, you have a boyfriend?!"

"Yes, I have 2 boyfriends and a girlfriend, got a problem?"

A two timer?!

"And no I'm not a two...three timer, I'm in a four-way relationship. What's it called again? Uhh...polyamorous relationship? ...Yeah. There's Zeno, Senzo and Leira."

He said that while counting on his figures.

Why is everyone here gay?

"Who knows," Malus read my mind again, "Maybe you'll like a guy in the future too."

I made a shitty expression before asking, "Malus why?!?!?!"

"Why what?"

"Why would you- Argh," I gave up. I admit, there really was nothing wrong in liking the same sex, the only draw-back was that you couldn't have children, which could sometimes pose a problem. But technology was advanced enough to solve that problem here in the demon world.

"Go check on the royal family," Malus ordered, ignoring what I had said just moments earlier.

"Okay," I replied. I decided that working on the family would be a lot better than thinking of this stuff.

When I got there, horrified expressions met my eyes.

"Where is my son?!" the queen screeched.