MAPLE INFORMATION

MAPLE INFORMATION

1_ Maple will have all the abilities it originally had and there will be some new ones. All of these abilities lost their limit that they had in the game, and gained a physical limit due to the world.

2_ Maple was 16 years old at the start of the game, devoted 4 years to the game and was the main focus of the last event in the game.

3_ Maple is the strongest person in the game, being someone responsible for the game she conquered all the players, gaining a great influence over them.

4_ Maple has a great intelligence, at the beginning of the game she was just playing to kill time, but soon after receiving the proposal to earn money by helping the game administrators, she took the game seriously, during this contract she participated as a presenter in an event that did not he could participate and also guide the beginner level players he encountered.

5_ as Maple and the most important person in the game, she won the title of Crown Princess, as she did not want to ascend the throne and wanted to explore. This created an NPC who acts like a king and holds his crown.

6_ Maple and one of the first players, was responsible for the creation of 70% of the royal capital, which was built above a maze with monsters, where it is said that the further away the stronger the enemy.

7_ during an event Maple gained an item capable of creating NPCS of the type she wanted and even though she created 4 NPCS of the "child" type, none of them were given as alliance object.

8_ Maple has two bases in addition to the royal castles. One is the guild she created at the beginning of the game "The Maple Tree" and the other is a floating island where there is rare ore in the game and a dragons nest with 300 difficulty level.

9_ Maple has all the skills of construction, production, diplomacy, cooking, forging, mounting, trading and other things at its maximum level. She still has problems with her speed, but it's not as slow as the anime.

her 10_ her skills are:

IDRA

ARTHROCITY

SACRIFICE OF LOVE

DEUS EX MARCHINI

GULA [DEVOURS EVERYTHING THAT EXPANDS HOSTILITY TO THE USER AND HIS ALLIES]

REI DOS LOBOS [LETS LEAD ARMIES AND REDUCES THE RATE OF DESERTS, IN ADDITION TO ALLOWING THE DOMESTICATION OF ANY WOLF-TYPE BEAST]

VALQUIRIA [INCREASES THE USER'S AGILITY AND DEXTERITY]

HEAVENLY FORTRESS [NO ONE LEVEL LOWER THAN YOURS CAN PENETRATE YOUR DEFENSES, ALL YOUR ALLIES HAVE 40% OF THEIR DEFENSE STATISTICS INCREASED]

DRAGON TAMER [GIVES A BONUS TO TAME OR HUNT DRAGONS]

THE STRONGEST [GIVES A 30% BONUS IN STRENGTH]

GOVERNING [BELONGING TO THE STRONGEST PLAYER, GIVES ACCESS TO ANY AND ALL AREA WITHIN THE SAFE ZONES, IN ADDITION TO RIGHTS OVER THE ASSOCIATIONS, NOBLES AND PLAYERS (THERE IS A LIMIT ON THE QUALITY)]

COLLECTOR [INCREASED BY 50% THE CHANCES OF FINDING RARE ITEMS]

MONARCH [OF THE ALTORITY TO DECIDE ISSUES INTERCONNECTED WITH CITIES]

HALF ANGEL [ORTOGA THE POWER TO TAKE CURSES AND BOOST 60% HP]

HALF DEMON [ORTOGAS THE POWER TO CREATE CURSES AND UPGRADES MAGIC BY 60%]