family (part 3)

(A/N: two in one day? Well I woke up with inspiration today ^-^ enjoy

maple_ no
F

F for me...

I'm drinking chamomile tea, but even that doesn't calm my nervousness. I spent practically almost a year working as The Empress, in a world that I helped to create, under pressure from thousands of people who have their beliefs and trust in me, are willing to die for me if necessary!
<uses magic to serve the four>

But where did all that confidence go? This is supposed to be one of the thousands of conversations I'll have with my kids...

The smallest is 10 years old and the oldest is 18... the system here defines that everyone is a minor until they are level 50 or 100 years old.
Okay... let's go through the anime and manga references, as long as I'm not a Ging Freecss (Gon's father in Hunter x Hunter) life will be fine...
<looks at them nostalgically without realizing it>

Well, looking at the four, I remember, there were supposed to be five of them, a e i o u... Ares, Eres, Iris, Orus and Urion.

Maybe you can teach my little ones how to fight? Will they be warriors and strong like me? I will only keep them out of contention for the throne, even if there are flying cows in this world, I will never let them trap my offspring in this type of torture.

...

maple_ off

(A/N: I don't know if I already said this, but since their ancient world mixed all the languages into one with only four variations, so don't be surprised if there's like, Islamic or Korean here ^v^.And just out of curiosity, but can someone make a character for me? I want to put it as "villain")

eres_ no

We sat next to Mother, she automatically used intermediate levitation magic, and one of the most difficult spells when you are below level 20, and Mother mastered it perfectly, the cutlery moves precisely, the Tea Bulli does not spill a drop off the mark, and the next minute there was some kind of sweet-smelling tea in front of me.

Mother's expression is like she's having a moment of nostalgia, somehow I feel calmer drinking this tea, and the first time I drink this type...

Eres_ what tea is this? <words slipped out of his thoughts>

They all looked at me with mixed emotions, my brothers with nervousness and mother... well, her expression was blank.
Did I do something wrong? Me me...

Maple_ and chamomile with lemon and honey. To calm nervousness. < she says apparently calm, she only appears to be, inside she is a well of confusion without knowing what to do.>

Ares_ oh! So that's why it's delicious, there's honey in it...

Hmm, it's true, Áres doesn't like tea!

Maple_ is an old way of preparing it, but (but) the old generation was so busy fighting that it's rare to find someone with such knowledge. <her expression turned into a happy one, because she's teaching her children something, even if it's not something really useful>

Iris_ delights me!

Maple_ good to know!

We were silent for a few seconds.

Orus_ what is chamomile?

Maple_ is a plant, it didn't exist in Yggdrazil until about two hundred years ago, and a good one to ease anxiety and relieve headaches.