family (part 1)

Silence is a non-existent symphony! There is never silence, only a low melody, light notes of the wind on the leaves, the beautiful choir of birds and the small constant timbre of insects, the resound of inanimate and animate life!

Or the synchronized beating of the heart, the rush of blood, the crackling of bones and the movement of cartilage in the body.

Still but... the vibrations of colors, The calm or aggressive breathing, the turning of the page, the running of the pen, the ticking of the clock on the wall... life!

These were Maple's observations, even considering that in front of him there were several documents that needed his final approval, reports from guilds, from missions, from mapping and studying the other continents, from requests for authorization to recreate technology and also... trouble!

maple_ no

Too many problems, so much that he felt like throwing his seat out the window for the third time!.
He was starting to want to call his old kind "Barbarians", attacks from the west, castaways to the south, in the east there was an idiot proclaiming himself viceroy and trying to take cities of Yggdrazil as slaves, luckily those who arrived from the north were civilized enough.

Mii was so angry when she learned that two of her coastal territories had suffered such abuse. And he went up in flames when he learned he was the one unlucky with barbarians and idiots.

Sally on the other hand asked for permission to take the four castaways back to their country of origin and use this opportunity to learn the level of foreign civil and military knowledge. In addition to a meeting with the four, which as curious as it may seem, three are noble.

Payne had collected a wealth of information from sailors who anchored in Malta, the largest port city in the North. Most interesting was the short range of condiments.

 Most interesting was the short range of condiments

(Northern coastal city)

The sugar was very tasty, there was black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and tea products, but it was mixed with impurities and no refinement.

From the level of the vessel, the records point to a mid-16th or 17th century boat. Their language is something like the old English of England in the period between the end of the Middle Ages and the industrial revolution, their clothing also points to that time.

And the problems only accumulate... At least the lunar base is being built without problems, we didn't find anything harmful up there. With this project being carried out on time, satellites already in orbit and almost complete scanning of the globe, The construction of ships, planes, rail lines and cars, The economy has increased and stabilized, making it easier for hunters to get around. and adventurers, better aligning information from guilds, nobles and the Imperial family, that is, me and my four children...

And speaking of these, the four were between 14 and 19 years old, and I completely forgot about their existence after I created it and went exploring the dungeons. That's why, unlike the others who created soon and formed alliances, I rarely entered this tab. This made them literally the youngest of all the noble children.

Kanade_ Maple-san, it's already five o'clock.

Maple_ hmm? Oh yes... is it time? What comes after the paperwork anyway?

Kanade_ well, you've gone over all the outstanding issues and anticipated everything about next week, tech permissions can wait and you've been here since yesterday.

Maple_ and more TvT work.

Kanade_ sip, so you're going to take tomorrow and the day after tomorrow as days off.

Maple_ I need sleep.

I got up without haste and left the office, I walked calmly through the corridors until I reached my room, a soldier who was on guard next to the door opened it.
Come in and I heard the door close, without much spirit I threw myself on the bed  I blacked out.

maple_ off
??_ at the

My name is Ares, I'm nineteen years old and the eldest son of the acclaimed Empress Maple, I don't see much, not to mention rarely.

It's been half a year since my mother was crowned, and since then a lot of strange things have happened, from the opening of a secret wing of the Imperial library, to a spatial expansion

Everyone was busy, it was possible to find the so-called reborns working for three days in a row, without sleep, and mother is among them.
I worry that my brothers feel left out, so today, I Ares, the first prince of the Empire of Yggdrazil, will convince the great Empress to spend more time with us.

[FIVE MINUTES LATER]

I'm supposed to say something now... but... say what?
Mother is seated, surrounded by documents, next to her is Countess Kanade, and the silence is disturbing.

I stayed there pretending to be the wind, sitting and watching, I don't know how much time passed, the countess said something to Mother and left.

That's when my mother got up calmly, the earmarks in her eyes were visible, she was so tired that her speed slowed down and was slower thanand the normal.

I followed her around the Palace until I reached her room, walked a little in front of her and opened the door. As soon as she entered, I closed the door and walked out.

Ares_ off