The seraph's crown!

[N/A: unanimous vote on n°3 lol, taking the opportunity to show the new cover of fanfinc ^^]

[Imperial Capital of Yggdrazil - 03/01/391]

The sound of wood burning in the fire, the smell of cookies and hot chocolate, the cold of the end of winter, it was in this late Christmas atmosphere in which the Honjõ family found themselves.

The Empress laughed to herself as she watched her four young children open their Christmas presents, for Maple, this was one of the most fun moments in life.

When she was in her old world, fun times like this were impossible, she was an orphan and her friends were far away, there were no relatives or any support for her, she was lucky to have a job as a programmer in MLF and other games.

Maple was happy with this new world, soon Iris will be 20 years old, and it will be possible for her to accompany her older brothers at the Imperial Military Academy.

Looking out the window, the New Year's snowy evening was resplendent.

[01/04/391]

The five Honjõ's walked happily through the castle, heading towards the treasure room.

Maple_ so, what weapon do you plan to choose Iris? A bow like Eris, a sword like Ares or...

Iris_ a large shield shield with a short sword ☆^☆

Maple_ ^^ a shield with a short sword then!

Entering the treasury, the five walked for some time to a smaller door, upon entering they could see all types of weapons, hand-to-hand combat, ranged combat, enchanted or cursed, modern, medieval or primitive.

Maple_ take your time to choose, your birthday and Class ceremony will be next week, we still have a lot of time ^^.

[01/05/391]

Maple was in her office reviewing the reports on the Demon King's dungeons.

Ares_ mother?

Maple_ hum?

Áres_ is it true that mother has an egg of the golden dragon with four wings kept on the floating island, in the headquarters of her guild?

Maple_ * is he referring to that thing I bought in the game that had a 40% chance of hatching but was a painful waste of money and was just there for decoration? The one Croome has the same one that he was keen to show off? * ... yes, I have one ... why?

Ares_ Aunt Sally said maybe if I tried it would hatch...

Maple looked at him skeptically...

Maple_ ... ok, you can go there and try, but don't be sad if it doesn't hatch!

"Two hours later"

Orus_ madre... Ares is burning the garden!

Maple_ um... WHAT?

[06/01/391]

In the beautiful glow of dawn, riding in the small forest, Maple and Eres were hunting an Elk, the animal was at level 40 and this would be the first rush of the year for Eres.

Eres_ he was quite big!

Maple_ yes, oh! They are crystal horns, they are perfect for anti-demon arrows.

Are you really?

Maple_ yes, if I remember correctly, the first demon king had his eye pierced by one of these. Want to try a shot with one of these?

Eres_ yes, why not...

《Four hours later》

Maple_ put strength in your hands Eres! Pull, pull with all your might!

Eres_ I'm trying, I'm trying! This thing is very difficult to pull...

Sally_ what the fuck idea did you have in mind to enter a tower of challenges in the middle of the weekend?

Maple_ how was I supposed to know it was a Tower? I thought it was a dungeon!

Eres_ mommy, a big one is coming!

Sally_ you are the Empress, how could you not know?

Maple_ I know it but I forgot it!

Eres_ MOM!

Maple_ thou! Die and leave my daughter!

[01/07/391]

Áres_ bye mother! Bye Orus!

Eres_ asta but later mommy, Orus!

Iris_ kiss mother, asta later! Bye Orus!

Maple_ kisses, have a nice day at the gym!

Orus_ osta muas tades *asta but tardes*

Maple_ don't talk with your mouth full.

Orus_ sorry mommy!

Maple_ so... there are two years left for your Class ceremony, do you have any idea what you're going to choose?

Orus_ I don't know, I'm undecided about mage or squire, and when I think, I also like swords and I like war hammers!

Maple_ do you like the war mates?

Orus_ SI! why can I squash and crush my enemies with brute force.

Maple_ Jajajajhajajajjajja! You have enough time to think, anyway after reaching level 100 you can choose a subclass.

Orus_ subclass? Mom has one?

Maple_ yes and yes, my subclass and tamer.

Orus_ tamer... but mama, I never saw any animal or beast tamed!

Maple_ I have one, but it is in the guild's headquarters protecting it. And then there's the dragon egg that didn't hatch... I also have the Hydra and an alligator... although the Hydra isn't a beast that comes out of the dungeon and all but...

Orus_ mommy... what did the lady think when she chose the sub-class?

Maple_ ... that having a flying turtle that spits lightning was genius and OP!

Orus_ does the turtle fly?

[01/08/391]

Orus_ mommy... can I sleep with you?

Maple_ um, sure, lay down here, did you have a nightmare?

《Half an hour later》

Eres/Iris_ mother...

Maple_ just come in, the bed is quite big, was it thunder this time?

"One hour later"

Áres_ madre... can I sleep with you?

Maple_ yes, was it the dark or the storm?

__×__

Theme for the next chapter:

1_ interaction of Áres, Eres and Iris in the Imperial academy.

2_ delve into the history of the Donovans and the demonic dungeons of the demon king

3_ interaction of foreign nobles within the Imperial academy

4_ talk about spatial expansion

5_ a suggestion from the reader :3