One zero and the Celeste

[Currently inside Babel, specifically in Tristain Academy of Magic - 03/04/390]

iris_on

There are two moons in the sky! That was the first impression I got when I looked at the night sky of the Tristain Magic Academy, the magic of this world is essentially like water in a desert, it was strange that everything was minimally intriguing but boring at the same time.I sat on the roof of the tower, my "master" fainted after signing a contract with me, according to the human named Jean Colbert, this reaction came from using magic in practice and that a break would be enough for her to settle down. will recover. , he seemed more concerned or rather curious about my existence.

[Tristain Magic Academy - 04/04/390]

the sun rose in a calm and dazzling manner, he was appreciating how the lines of magic circulated and joined with everything around him, when he was about to connect the magic core, to understand the lines of this world, there was a small movement in the room of Mr. Valliere.

Oh! he blew up the room.... what goes through the head of such a person?

I didn't dare to go out from the place where I was, I heard a big ruckus downstairs, it didn't take long I saw a dragon approaching me, there was a blue haired girl looking at me... right after that she left and came back with the dwarf haired rosa.the dwarf was on a rampage so i decided to ignore whatever he was saying, needless to say babel quests are pretty random.

iris_ off

Louise_ IF YOU ARE MY SERVANT AND....

Iris_ And? Do you want this princess to bow down to you and call you master? Serve you like a slave or something?

Louise_ what...

Iris_ this princess does not pretend to be a slave. I am a proud Celestial of the Pendragon bloodlines, this princess is not a beast you can breed like a dog, my species only follows and recognizes the strongest, just because you summoned me doesn't mean you can yell at me.

Louise_ you escape before....

Iris_ Run away? ha ha ha! This is the funniest thing I've heard in my life, this princess hasn't even left since she got here, how is it possible to escape? I am not formless either, this princess responded to her call. Why should she run away? My mission as a celestial is to accompany you until the day you die.

Louise_ ....

Kirche (who just arrived)_...

Tabitha_...

Professor Colbert (arrived with Louise)_...

Tabitha_ a princess?

They all looked at Iris in puzzlement, and then shot a peculiar look at Louise...

Iris_ yes, I'm Iris Honjõ, second imperial princess of the Yggdrazil Empire.Professor Colbert_ without offending Miss Honjõ, but could we have proof of her identity?

Iris_ um? A test? It's not a problem, take it.

The five of them saw how the albino moved her hand and put it into a distorted space. When her hand came out, there was a kind of golden plate on one side with black details that formed the image of a tree and on the other side were some words written.

======================================

.ID.

NAME: Iris Honjo

AGE: 20

LEVEL: 45 (33%>>>)R

ACE: Heavenly

TITLE: Second Imperial Princess, Citizen of Yggdrazil

======================== ========

Professor Colbert_ what...

Iris_ this is an identification made by my Mom, all my siblings have one, and this is how our race manages to differentiate humans from celestials in our world.

Guiche_ why would they need a differentiation?

Iris_ according to Mama and because of the human kings who rule the neighboring continents, something like "it doesn't matter that our races are cousins, that doesn't change the fact that an invasion is an invasion".

Louise_ ....

Kirche_...

Tabitha_...

Professor Colbert_...

Tabitha_....