Martial year {part 1}

The fog covered the surrounding landscape, a feeling of danger hovered around the environment.

There was a battalion of soldiers patrolling the surroundings, they were attentive to any noise and movement around.

They were patrolling around the "Inferno" dungeon, a few weeks ago, there was a large leak of miasma and demonic corruption, enough energy to destroy a medium-level strong city.

This alarmed everyone in Yggdrazil, especially Elizabeth Donovan!

As much as she likes certain dubious things and is corrupt, that during the time when everything was a game, she charged a fee to enter the dungeon that was within her territory, it was not the same thing now.

it wasn't fun

Not when miasma covered all of his majestic domain!

Not when she's the first on the defense lines!

Not when losses and expenses are greater than those of other territories.If she remembers correctly, the reason why her army is the second largest in Yggdrazil and this one cannot be diluted or absorbed by the Imperial family and precisely because they are the shields of the Empire.

It was common knowledge that if Elizabeth had been less mean, selfish and manipulative, her territory would have acceded to the dukedom by now.

To make matters worse, it is common that during the 30 years before the breaking of the demon king's seal, demons come out in huge numbers.

Hells!

The world is on fire!

_________×_________

{ Capital of Yggdrazil - التنين السماوي - (n/a: if it reads altiniyn alsamawiu but the translation is Celestial Dragons) }

Maple was buried in work...

Problems with diplomatsDespite their unintentional display of power, some "High Elves" and "Ancestral Dragons" caused uproar and outrage.

The dragons were not those things, the biggest had level 1000 and something, they were plundered and slaughtered quickly.

The high elves, on the other hand, came to demonstrate "superiority", insulted the butler of the Duke of Payne's house... later criticized the eldest son of this

The ashes of the high elves were sent via three-eyed crows, I don't even want to see the war this will cause.

Problems with the reincarnated

You will find some kids pretending to be adventurers, their levels were low, but the skills were very broken.

We found one being a princess and she could see part of the status of an earl-class celestial. Apparently she's trying to escape an otome game... she has my sympathy!

Problems with the demons!

Hell! She had a nest of demons inside her Empire!

The Donovans are opening the demon hunting routes, and it is true that in the game they charged for entry, and despite wanting to continue with the practice, the situation does not allow them.

This will bring them problems in the budget for rebuilding cities and helping families who lost their loved ones during this time.

Surely she, as the monarch, should have been prepared to go to the battlefront, defeat the Demon King and reseal the dungeons.

Now what irritated him most was the outside interference!

She would have to participate in a meeting with other kings, who had summoned Heroes to go against the Demon King!

The damn meeting will start in a few hours kept her from going to do her duty, apparently they thought she was a child doing the work of adults.

They thought that the "Great Empress Maple" was a puppet, that she was just a pretty face sitting on a golden throne, easy to manipulate...

Even if hell freezes over!

Calculating everything and analyzing every possibility, the Celestials DIDN'T NEED CANNON FOOD!

It may be that Maple looks young, and they fool themselves, but they would never go so low as to send children from another world, who have nothing to do with such a situation and who didn't even have any kind of experience or knowledge about it. what a battlefield it was.Walking along with Sally, Maple stopped in front of the golden door, walked calmly and sat on her throne, there were a total of twenty to thirty kings and emperors in front of her.

They were annoying, some had a look of disgust and some of disdain, they seemed to underestimate my capabilities and they were disgusting.

Propping her elbows on the back of the throne, she unleashed her holy aura for pressure on the unsuspecting idiots of this conference.

Maple_ let's get started!