Cat spirit! (part 1)

Narrator: on

|YGGDRASIL EMPIRE - DUNGEON RANKING -F (F) _(20/03/393 - 09:34|

*heavy steps**Cutting sounds*

*RAAWWWW*

*explosion sounds*

?_ [CONTROL DYAMON FIRE]

Black flames spread throughout the hall burning several deformed cat-like creatures.

?_ [THIRD POSTURE _ HEAVY CUT]

A large ax crashes against the walls of the room, cutting and dragging the feline monsters.

?_ [CONTROL SAEL ICE]

The environment becomes cold, all remaining monsters become ice statues.*Applause sounds*

??_ congratulations young master, you have successfully cleared the first floor of the dungeon without assistance.

Orus_ thank you Kuma-san!

Kuma_ hmm! Take a rest before entering the Boss room, you should be in top condition for the next fight.

Orus_ yes, I understand....

<A while later>

Kuma_ is ready?

Orus_ yes?

*Sound of door squeaking*

The two entered and analyzed the room, it didn't take much to locate a large evil Cat spirit lying on an altar. The two will slowly approach with weapons in hand.

In a matter of seconds, both jump from the spot.*Sound of claws cutting into marble*

Where the two celestials were before, there was a two-tailed Neko demon. The ground was cut and split into three.

*ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAA*

The beast roared when it realized its failed attack, standing up on its two hind legs.

Orus_ [DARK ART - SECTUNSEMPRA]

Several deep cuts appeared on the beast, causing it to bleed, the blow preventing the monster from regenerating. The boy ran, dodging the claws wrapped in black flames.

Orus_ [DARK ART - SANGUI GLACIARE]

The hammer hit the animal's back, sending it towards the rogues in the room, as if sensing something wrong, the beast's blood began to slowly freeze. This made him despair and become more violent in his attacks.

Orus and the beast began a battle of attrition, the huge paws became increasingly heavy, the body began to become immobilized and its movements became predictable, the beast, in an attempt to survive, set its body on fire to contain the icy curse.

Unfortunately, it was too late, the hammer of the youngest prince of the empire was thrown with all the strength and speed that in human terms would be supernatural, hitting and crushing the demonic cat's head.

[TRIIM~ YOU ELIMINATED 6 EVIL SPIRITS FROM THE EARTH AT LEVEL 10: +60 points.YOU ELIMINATED 4 EVIL FIRE SPIRITS AT LEVEL 10: +40 points.YOU ELIMINATED 10 EVIL WIND SPIRITS AT LEVEL 10: +100 points.YOU ELIMINATED 3 EVIL SPIRITS FROM THE WATER ON LEVEL 10: +30 pointsYOU ELIMINATED 10 ELEMENTAL DEMON CATS AT LEVEL 15: +150 pointsYOU ELIMINATED THE DUNGEON SUB BOSS, THE DEMON FIRE CAT AT LEVEL 20: +100 pointsYOU HAVE ELIMINATED THE LEVEL 25 CORRUPTED SPIRIT CATS BOSS: +200 pointsYOU FINISHED THE CORRUPTED SPIRITS DUNGEON PARTIALLY ALONE: +500 points. ][CONGRATULATIONS ON ACQUIRING THE SKILL {BURNING HEART}: THE STRONGER YOUR WILLPOWER, THE STRONGER YOU ARE.CONGRATULATIONS ON ACQUIRING THE SKILL {FLAMING CUT}: YOUR WEAPON HAS A 10% CHANCE OF CUTTING THE OPPONENT'S SOUL.THE SKILLS [ICE MASTERY], [CONTROL DYAMON FIRE], [CONTROL SAEL ICE], [THIRD POSTURE _ HEAVY CUT] HAVE LEVELED UP.CONGRATULATIONS ON LEVELING UP (X21)TITLE ACQUIRED - {LITTLE CONQUEROR}: GIVES 5% INCREASE IN ALL STATS AGAINST BOSS MONSTERS.]

===============================

.STATUS.

NAME: Orus Honjõ

AGE: 20LEVEL: 38 (+14)RACE: CelestialTITLE:Second Imperial Prince; Little Conqueror=================================

Orus_ Kuma-san, I won a title!

Kuma_ Cheers young maestro! Now that the dungeon has been cleared, let's return to the castle, Her Majesty the Empress must be waiting for her highness.

Orus_ Right! let's go.

Both walked to the center of the dungeon and entered the teleportation portal, in a matter of a few seconds the two found themselves in the 1st City of the 1st Layer, shortly after finding the royal carriage and heading towards the Imperial Capital.It really was a beautiful day!

====================================

[MASTERY OF THE REINCARNATION CYCLE No. 549 - ??/??/?????]Somewhere in the universe, far from the gaze of mortals, a little boy with blond hair tied in a ponytail, blue eyes painted like the dawn stained with gold, wearing a military uniform from a ancient forgotten Empire. His name? Tanya, or being X as he is called now.

Tanya was already human, for two lives in a row, in his third life he expected... let's correct that! he/she did not expect to have a third life. It should be like this, he/she defeated the bastard who called himself a god, it was satisfactory, he/she died happy at that moment.

But the consequences of murdering the liar gave him an unimaginable afterlife responsibility, he/she kind of stole everything from the idiot and discovered that his final blow destroyed a planet on the brink of extinction. Even though it has been a good few millennia since it happened, the distortion of time and space when working with souls is confusing.

I decided not to make the mistake of being stupid and becoming what I most hate and unacceptable. So, I gave them a place, power, wisdom, a functional hierarchical system through merit (although I don't like monarchists) and a healthy world. Out of 'fear' of having more problems, I left a clear explanation with half-truths and confirmed facts, and left them alone.

And so... the misunderstandings on this subject..... TvT and asking for more not to have misunderstandings?