Glass heart!

maple_ narrating

This is hell!

A hell of a bitch.

VETE A LA MIERDA CON ALL THIS TO BE PEACEFUL, THESE UNGRACEFUL ME TEN ENO JADA OTRA VEZ.

《Author: to understand what's going on here, let's go back a month after the episode in the forest of principles》

[ Yggdrazil Empire - Forest of Susuros at 08:04 AM / day 12/21/390]

In Yggdrazil, at the end of winter, the snow in the forest of the Susuros turns to gold, and the monsters that inhabit this zone move in large herds into the abysmal Ravines.

This place is within Donovan territory, during this time of year the Donovan collect 80% of the gold for maintaining the walls around the demon king's dungeon, for paying the soldiers, and for buying the crops.

Because it is located around the most dangerous dungeon, the land is rich in mana, the forests are rich in magic silver and there are no normal animals, instead there are many monsters.

The Marquesado is also rich in ores, a great example of this is the "Campina de Platino", it has a river made of liquid platinum, the temperatures are exorbitant so there is no vegetation.

Then we have the "Swamp of Adamantine", the trees produce the metal through the sap, "Dragon's Hill" produces abyss.

All these places have something in common, none of them are capable of supporting plant life, so 20% of all these resources are used to buy food resources from outside the territory.

It would be alright...

If it weren't for the Cuban spies, invading the Susuros forest in the dead of night causing turmoil.

And astonishing that even with the threat of the Demon King, humans remain conditioned, sending an army to take over a land in the vicinity of the gates of hell actually exceeded any and all heavenly expectations.

In ordinary times, the Donovan's would handle the invasion, but with all their forces held back by the enclosing walls of the great dungeon, even with reinforcements there still weren't enough people inside the marquee to cover each and every one of the blind spots.

For that reason, 30% of the Imperial army was mobilized to the coast where they met the invading armies in the forest of the Susuros.

Maple wondered if it was because of the lack of the discovery of the European continent and all that litany of barbarians and civilized people, excluding the culture of Christmas.

In the middle of Christmas Eve, an attack from an "inferior" country, the born-again who were looking forward to the festivities and prepared for the traditions, soon found themselves on a battlefield burning with hatred.

The Empress laughed at the sight of golden snow falling over the forest, if she wondered how long these humans would last.

No one really went into the forest, it was stupid to do such a thing anyway! It's snowing gold!Being trapped in a golden blizzard is very dangerous, especially at the end of the year, the last blizzards are stronger and full of mana, so there is also the return of the monsters that live in the place.

Rather than worry about those in the snow, the Imperial army headed for the coast where the vessels were ready to weigh anchor.

And so, Maple missed Christmas and New Year's Eve, which she had promised to spend with her children._____________

[ Kingdom of Cuba - 05/01/391 ▪ 4th year since the arrival of Yggdrazil]

King of Cuba_ :v on

I shit! I shit!

It was really too easy to be true, a place where it snows gold, a patino river, a diamond mountain range and an Adamantine swamp.

Valuable and unprotected...

Well that's what I thought......

There's a fleet of colossal ships coming this way!

They look like islands moving and I was worth la vega with all this paraphernalia, even if I made a pact with a demon....

Will be?

_______×_______

Theme for the next chapter:

1_ forgive the Cubans

2_ delve into the history of the Donovans and the demonic dungeons of the demon king

3_ episode of maple and her children

4_ talk about spatial expansion

5_ a suggestion from the reader :3_____×______

A/N: And that was the Christmas and New Years chapter v: I'm not getting much inspiration because of that, so I'm sorry, my grandfather is sick and the doctors said it's a miracle that he made it to the end of the year. live year.