Imperial Academy

[A/N: Did I mention I love you? ^^]

The Imperial Military Academy of Yggdrazil or just Imperial Academy, a place where all young people go to *obviously* study!

There are several ways to leave the academy, first leaving with a diploma, second being expelled, third transferred, fourth in a coffin and fifth with level 100 or 100 years.

Everyone prefers to leave the gym with the first or fifth option!

Anyway, the academy headquarters and a city/ Floating Island/ neutral territory, added to the fact that there are only five academies in the entire continent, makes it difficult for the third option, depending on the reason for the transfer.

The Academy Institute was built for a few more reasons besides studies.

First: relations of "nobles" and "commoners".

It is important to point out that if the successor of a noble cannot maintain the same standard of strength as his predecessor, he must at least be intelligent enough to manage the territory, otherwise the house will be stripped of its positions and will lose the title.

This title can be transferred to a nobleman's son with great talents but without rights to his parents' inheritance or to a commoner with great management skills and great combat power.

Therefore, it is very rare to see any prejudice from nobles against commoners.

Soon your parents' titles are no more than a temporary formality if your own abilities don't match your rank.

Second: meet with promising talent.

It is common for young celestials to start their adventures as soon as they reach level 100, they are usually between their 30s and 50s and in rare cases 70s or 80s.When they reach the indicated level, they form groups and join a guild.

The more talented the group members are, the greater the possibility of having great warriors within it.

Third: choose a subclass

Teach the pros and cons of each class and showcase the best under classes that match or cover up the flaws of the first.

There are also those that make their sub-classes stronger than the main one.In general terms, the subclass and base of the artisan lines, that is, non-combatant class.

A great way to decide the future.

Fourth: connections

Meet the possible heirs of noble houses or skilled celestials.

There's not much to explain as it's obvious.

In the midst of everything, it is quite possible to bump into a future Duke or Emperor.

And sixth: meet possible spouse candidates.

When Yggdrazil was a game, academies were the meeting places for alliances, if two parents get along well, it's possible that their children will too.

____×____

[N/A: end of explanation ;) now let's move on to the second part]

____×____Iris_ narrating lol

The day started shining, I looked out the bedroom window, the sunrise in its glory and majesty, the dew descent made the garden shine under the touch of light.

I got ready according to Academy standards and went to breakfast with Mom.

If she went four years ago, that wouldn't have been possible, Mom was always out of the house, in dungeons or Towers of Challenge, so our grandparents were the ones who took care of us.