Celestial Authority! part 1

Author_ on

Since the beginning (game launch), the celestials represented the evolution that humanity dreamed of.

Strong, intelligent and long-lived. With their great resistance to disease and the ability to continue evolving, celestials were every evolutionist's dream come true.

It was like a certain Nazi's warped ideology of the perfect soldier! The comparison of the strongest human to a 10 year old "commoner" child was not necessarily considered disrespectful towards humanity.

It was common for celestials to be extremely careful with a simple handshake, or a hug, or a pat on the back, or even when handing things over.

For the children of the incognito, their ancestral race relatives were as fragile as a newborn baby.

It was even more interesting that sons were generally born with an additional 17% of their parent's talent, so with each generation, the young were more talented.

Because of the dragon blood mixed with that of Ogre, Minotaur, Beastmen and many other races of brute strength, inheriting such genetic traits was critical, especially during the era before the Demon King's dungeon.

Fortunately, the bloodlines of the high elves, ancient dwarves, early faeries, and timekeepers helped to improve the intelligence of the early Yggdrazilian ancestors.

But there is a certain factor that has made this species even more powerful, and a not-so-secret secret, with a common sense that everyone knows but no one says out loud. It was something that was present in the genealogy charts of the species, which quoted every part that described the children of X, telling a tale that was never forgotten or set aside.

In the end....

The celestials came from beyond the sea!

..............

Okay, seriously!

The celestials came from the sea, and from where human excellence gave rise to the celestials.The tale has always told of how a powerful merman disguised himself in human skin and seduced the daughters of a Marquis. The young people's father was a cruel man and hated his grandchildren who weren't even born.

Furious, he threw the pregnant daughters off the cliff, these were protected by the sea and by X, who took pity on the children and found himself curious about what would be born if these small seeds survived.

When they realized it, they were on a sandy beach, very different from the rocky beaches of their home country. There, under the interference of X, 15 children will be born, beautiful as mermaids, with enchanting voices and with a great connection with the sea.These children had a dream of the imminent destruction of the nine worlds of Yggdrazil, and by 

joining forces they were able to create a new species.

At first, having blood from the original demons and the first angels was a problem, the union of opposing genetic material delayed the evolution required for surviving the apocalypse, having a problematic defect like this was unacceptable.

It was only when a way to manipulate the status system was found that the children of X stabilized. Such manipulation was named Status Cube calculation.

The problem is that calculating Cs requires attention and care, one mistake and the attribute that was cultivated ends up being diverted in another direction, which is worse, magical consequences. For this reason, it is considered taboo for anyone to interrupt a celestial during this process.

And Iris never imagined that someone would interrupt her!

Imagine that Louise blew something up. Now double the effect and power. Now you have a crater in the schoolyard, an unknown boy running in flames and two weeks of calculus thrown away, now the youngest daughter of the Honjõ's has just acquired the skill [WOLF ON FIRE].With this ability, everything is flammable, even the user himself, his flames extend from himself and can burn for at least a week depending on the user's MP... in short, it's a suicidal technique! 

Sacrifice yourself to be cannon fodder for your allies.

This is a common skill type to be gained from miscalculations.Things like [SOUL Eater] which sacrifices its own soul to kill a stronger individual or [ONE CUT ONE DEATH] only works with a double-edged sword and the user dies on the first use, or [FLAME OF LUST] which throws everything around in relentless lust against the user until one of them dies.... there are many of these traps that at first glance are great for a game, which doesn't apply in real life.

And now we have a person on fire, Iris cut off the mana supply of the flames and cast [SUPERIOR HEALING VII] on him. Both were lucky that the ability wasn't really active or they would have the death of a local nobleman, a gym in flames that could travel at least 300 kg considered the power of Iris, and lastly a possible Maple having to bury one of his beloved children .

They were lucky!

Very lucky...

_____×_____

A/N: Hi my beloved readers, well I'm here to apologize for because the chapter is short. There's been a lot going on lately and I'm not having much time, my grandfather has gotten worse and the doctors said it's only going to get worse. In addition, I started to attend two faculties, one of pedagogy and the other of physiotherapy, so my time decreased even more.

I ask for your understanding, and thank you for reading this story.