Gajin Theory?

*A/N: Good morning! Good afternoon! goodnight! I've been missing for a while... again ;^; but I came back XD and changed the fanfinc cover lol. my goal was to post on 02/01 OwO however, however! it wasn't possible T^T so it only came out today... so: GOOD READING!*

[Imperial Capital of Yggdrasil (El Gran Forte) 02/17/393]

The sunrise lit up the entire continent, it was possible to see the Yggdrasilians starting their work, opening the doors of their establishments, organizing goods and equipment.

Some groups were getting ready to change shifts on patrols, others were getting ready to explore and hunt monsters, as well as those who came back from hunting.

In particular, a red-haired young man with blue eyes, this was Dilian Kenoe, son of Kanade Kenoe (invented surname). As the eldest son, and it is normal to have high expectations of him, as the son of the Emperor's adviser regarded as one of the greatest pioneers in the study and many ramifications of gravitational and light magic, Dilian sought recognition above all else.

He studied intensely about the origin of magic and its different forms of manifestation, after an incessant search, he found a big vacant spot in the whole story about the racial structure of the celestials.

Soon after studying in every possible and available place, he couldn't find what he was missing. So, come to a conclusion! "I must study and ascertain the contents of the Imperial library!"

However, studying Imperial documents is restricted, these records include everything from basic knowledge of fairy tales and fictional stories, lost languages, books with dangerous or forbidden skills, records of all bloodlines, history of technology, plans for forbidden weapons, notes about flora and fauna of territories and dungeons, details about a part of Babel, ancient works of art, etc... et cetera... the most important was the Imperial history and the Imperial climbing history.

There was a lot that only the top bosses could access, especially when it comes to the history of the Imperial climb.

The two types of stories were completely different, while the first (Imperial) was focused on administration and reporting.

Already the Imperial climb were diaries complete with details and secrets unraveled from the dungeon of the demon king and the Gajins.

So, to attract the Empress's attention and get permission to study all the history that was in the library, "if I have access to the forbidden records, my knowledge of magic can reach that of my father, so I can gain his recognition as the heir first-born.".... ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ Currently things have gotten out of hand!

__x__

maple_on

Today, I received an interesting thesis, At first I thought it was a theory without foundation, but after reading a little more in consideration that it was Kanade's son, maybe I could put this article in the theories and myths section, like those stories from the flat earthers, the one where Queen Elizabeth faked her death and installed her brain memory into some kind of ancient computer to control the world from behind the curtains, or the one that says humanity was an alien farm... well, there was lots of funny and nonsensical conspiracy theories, regardless of time and era, so I initially thought it was a...

The Son of Kanade is a researcher. Celestials (except some players) regard him as a strange dreamer. He theorized that the Gajins are actually a part of the Celestial Race that was plucked off into Incognito for some reason. Biggest proof of it is the theory that your race's history is incomplete. Like the fact that the Celestials were half human and merfolk at the beginning of it all, but in an inexplicable way possessed the DNA of every other species except the Gajins, and it is said in the story that the Gajins are a cousin species of the Celestials.

Maple_ what are the chances that at least half of this theory is right?

Kanade_ like 10% who knows, maybe not even that... the request to study the resists will be problematic, and basically all knowledge censored by the developers and by the rulers during the human age.

Maple_ if the Gajins are truly celestial... haven't we been in a senseless war with our own race for millennia? (⁠●⁠⁠⁠●⁠)

Sally_ well... the problem this will cause if it goes out to the public is huge, depending on the theme the developers came up with... but we never got to the climax of the game's backstory, nor do we know what was attached to the update before of the end of the world. ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

Croome_ a friend of mine was part of the programming team, he didn't say much since he could be intercepted, but he had said that the Gajins had a black stone that could be used by the players, as an external mana source... I don't have it anymore that it. ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌

Mii_ there's nothing you can do about it, we found the black stone you mentioned earlier is very troublesome.

Iz_ then?

Kazumi_ then what?

Iz_ what do you guys suggest?

Misery_ how about just vetoing this crazy theory! (⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)

Sally_ what if she's right? (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

Misery_ and if not? Σ⁠(⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)

Payne_ we can't risk the records on this, even if it's her son Kanade. (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

Kanade_ ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌ I myself don't trust this theory very much, it has almost no support. although it is quite interesting...

Hunter_ why don't we just train this kid to be a librarian and be done with it, he won't be able to go out much after that (⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠).

Kanade_ and my first born ರ⁠⁠ರ

Maple_ right, right, right! Let's forget about this matter for now, this request is vetoed until the next congress of born-again people, let's open a poll and see about it.

All_ right/ ok/ hai/ as you wish.

Maple_ with that down, let's move on to accounting matters....

And so the meeting went on until midnight! What's up with this world?Things turned into an unpredictable whirlwind!___________

*tan tann TAAANNNN!

{PRESENTING THE SHOW: A MOMENT OF EXPLANATION BY THE AUTHOR!}

#1: I decided to name the false demons Gaijins, which means outsiders in Japanese, the translation of their name will be important throughout the story. It was supposed to be EAJIN, but there is no translation or meaning in that word, besides the term 'foreigner' gave me more ideas for the future.

No. 2: I'm done posting the English version, to commemorate this hard work so the next chapter will be a compilation of questions and answers lol, if you have your questions, write them down linked to this paragraph, I'll collect them and answer them in the next chapter ;)

Nº3: Choose the theme of the next chapter after the one compiled:

a) Ares of punishment and Orus exploring a dungeon?

b) a stretch of interdimensional travel of a reincarnated encountering yggdrazil?

c) continuation of this chapter?

d) reader's idea :)