riots

A month had passed, a month after the Kingdom of Cuba fell into the hands of the celestials.

A month after hundreds of temples were set on fire, the milestone of freedom for those who had faith in the primordial gods.

A month after an overwhelming discovery, all countries on that side of the world learned about Yggdrazil and his power.

Not that they didn't already know of its existence, in fact, Yggdrazil was known as a territory rich in raw materials, a possible colony with incalculable value and on top of that, its population had no communication difficulties.

The great powers of this world were in discussion about who would have the largest slice of the territory, the Argentine Empire, Dominican Republic and Brazil had a great technological advantage compared to other countries.

But it came as a surprise to both when their spies reported that the now fallen Cuban Empire had its borders transformed into ravines, that it fell in two nights and that not even the demons could do anything against the enemies.

As far as the demons were concerned, they associated such a defeat with the fact that there was an angel there, which in itself was hard to believe.

Demons were difficult to defeat, devouring magic, polluting the environment and crippling human lungs. An elf would have more chances against a demon, but these train more magic than their physiques, if a gang approaches them, their end is certain.

Beastmen could take charge physically, but they lack magic, just like dwarves.Races with magic affinity and physical affinity hate each other, which forms a big problem when fighting demon lords.

There were dragons too, magic, strength and wisdom, but arrogance, snobs and disdain, were valuable allies, but costly on the side.

For these reasons and more, the great Nations investigated Yggdrazil and the Celestials, they were endowed with vitality and magic like an elf, they had the physical resistance of a beastman, the creativity and good tact about weapons and jewelry like a dwarf, they were sages, they guarded knowledge as dragons guarded gold and, above all, they had an attitude and habits similar to those of humans.

The problem, in the view of the natives of this world, was that in order to impose their laws and make Yggdrazil a colony, they had to defeat the current government in a kind of tournament.

In the view of the "modernized and civilized" empires, this was something for barbarians, a human could reach level 100 and in rare exceptions level 160 or 200 as in the case of a summoned hero or a rare genius.

When the spy disguised as a merchant asked the monarch's level, even the current greatest mage of level 155 carved blood. A level as high as above 3000 was absurd.

What further increased the difficulty of taking such a continent was the law of 100 years, when the spies reported that due to the proximity of an event within the continent, the death of the previous king and an alert of economic problems, a challenge for the throne for a hundred years, now counting as some 97 years and 6 months of prohibition.

Investigating deeper was impossible for them, infiltration of military bases was impossible, impersonating a hunter or adventurer only drew attention, the level of spies was low in the eyes of celestials, trying to pass as celestials was also considered useless.

And it was ineffective, yes, no human could pass as Yggdrazilian, an unwritten law among this race caught the attention of humanity, "either you turn 100 or reach level 100, until then you are a child".

Learning the history of Yggdrazil was helpful, the Celestials were a race created by incognito, the best of breed, divine sentinels and a great fighting extinct.