One.

Monday September 13th

Mila and her best friend lia were both outside
Doing gym together for awhile. They were tired so both of the girls decided to go sit down on the bleachers and take a water break.

"Lia.......!!!!" Mila tries to get lia's attention pouting. "Oh come on stop that, what is it?" Lia said laughing as she looked at her phone.

" i've been trying to get your attention for the longest but you haven't been paying attention to me who are you texting?" Mila grabs the phone out of curiosity.

" relax it's a friend of mine his named is Kenny.." lia told her.

" well maybe you should tell Kenny that you're with your best friend right now you and I have to have a talk it's about something important!" Mila exclaimed.

" all right I'm sorry I just can't help it he's really funny and super cool to be honest we're gonna hang out on Saturday at the amusement park you should come." Lia blushes.

" it sounds to me like you have a crush on Kenny.." she says poking fun at lia.

" oh never mind let's not talk about it right now but you said you had something to tell me what is it?"
Lia asked.

" okay so do you know how your friends with Anthony LaRusso right?" Mila asked.

" yes..what about him?"

" well to be honest lately I've been starting to have a crush on him I don't know what it is about him I just kind of like him." She told lia smiling the whole time.

" oh... That's surprising I never thought you would like someone like him you always said you never wanted to get involved with any of the rich kids at this school because you know how spoiled and annoying they could be." Lia told her laughing.

" I know I know and I should really stick to what I said but it's so hard when it comes to him." Mila was totally day dreaming.

"Look at you! Your totally head over heels!"
She said teasing Mila.

"Stop!!!!" She said hiding her face.

" All right since I'm friends with him I could maybe help you get closer to him how about I also invite him to go with us on Saturday so it could be like a double date!" Lia told her.

" look as much as that sounds fun I don't think it's a good idea for you to bring both Kenny and Anthony on a trip together they would probably get into a fight..over something stupid because you know about their rivalry.." Mila said sighing.

" Well you know Anthony's changed and Kenny is a really nice guy I'm sure they will find a way to get along besides you're not backing down are you maybe too shy to see Anthony?" Lia teased.

" anyone would be shy especially when they're gonna spend the whole day with their crush it's exciting but nerve-racking." Mila said giggling.

" don't worry you'll be fine besides it's not like you'll be alone me and Kenny will be there."

"Your right."

The bell had rung so They both got up and smiled at each other heading back inside for their next class.