Ten.

After school mila had decided to go to Anthony's house  together with him  so she can sign up for miyagi do she was really nervous since she didn't know much about karate.

"I don't know if I can do this.." she told Anthony.

"Sure you can, trust me I didn't know much about karate either and at first I didn't really want to do it, but I got the hang of it when my dad  taught me the ropes its fun and my dad  makes it easy you'll love it." He said smiling at her.

She smiles back, "I'll take your word for it."

Once they both arrived at Anthony's house, Anthony had decided to introduce mila to his father. "Hey dad this is my friend mila, Mila this is my father the famous Daniel larusso."

"Well hello there." Daniel said shaking the girls hand. He looked at his son, "so are you sure she's just a friend?" Daniel teased his son, his face became red as he laughs embarrassed. "Dad!!" He rolled his eyes.

"Hey.." mila said to his father. "Well I'm actually here because I want to sign up for your miyagi do karate class Anthony recommended it to me..I thought I would give it a try."

Daniel seemed very happy that his son was introducing others to his class, "hey your free to join and try it out miyagi do karate is for everyone, anyone is welcome here at my dojo." He said smiling brightly.

"Thanks..so when do I start?" She asks.

"Well our lesson starts at 4 pm today, so you can hang around here with Daniel if you want until the lesson starts." Daniel told mila.

"Alright.." mila says nervously looking at Anthony.

"You guys have a really nice place." Mila told Anthony. "Oh yeah thanks can I get you something to eat or drink?" He asked scratching his head awkwardly.

"Oh yeah sure..a water would be fine thanks."

"Alright wait here I'll be back." Anthony dashes into the kitchen to get her the water.

Meanwhile Daniel sat next to mila smiling. "What's the real reason you decided to join miyagi do, because of my son right? Do you like him?"

"well to be honest I've always had an interest in your son but I really do want to join miyagi do I learned that miyagi do would help me be able to defend myself..I'd really love to try it out."

"Is someone bothering you at school?" Daniel asked.

"Well I've been getting these anonymous threats but it's not like I can do anything about it I don't know who's sending it." mila said sighing.

"well I'm glad you decided to join miyagi do if you ever need my help with anything don't be afraid to ask." Daniel said smiling and patting her shoulder.

"Thanks sir.."

Anthony came back with the water and handed it to her. "Sorry if I took awhile.."

"It's okay thanks for the water." She opened the bottle and drank some of it and then closed it.

After an hour it was finally time to start training Anthony and the others were learning to catch koi fish with their own hands in daniel's fountain.

Meanwhile Daniel was teaching mila wax on wax off and a bunch of other old karate lessons, he was taught at her age by mr miyagi.

He taught her to paint the fence and other chores that would come in handy for the karate lesson.

Then after awhile he asked her to show him what she'd learn.

"Just like this show me paint the fence."  Daniel told her.

She did paint the fence with her hands in a certain type of motion and looked at him, "am I doing it right?"

"Yes continue."

Meanwhile Anthony was staring at her and smiling to himself, he'd never been this way before he didn't realize how he was acting.

Sam  threw a fish at him to get his attention, he looked at her and glared she laughed at him. "Pay attention!!! And stop day dreaming." She said giggling.

"I wasn't day dreaming.." he said denying it and continuing to try and catch a koi fish with his bear hands.

"Your definitely in love." Miguel told him smiling.

"No..." he said looking down and ignoring them both, trying not to think about it.

Once the lesson was over Anthony decided he would walk mila home. "What did you think of your first lesson?"

"I think it was pretty cool, I was confused at first but then I kind of understood what your father taught me."

"I'm glad..that you decided to join."

"Yeah me too."

"Anyway this is my house..I'm gonna go inside now have a goodnight." She told him smiling.

"Goodnight." He said waving to her watching her go inside her house before leaving.