Eight.

Kenny and Lia got into the back seat of the car together, meanwhile mila was in the middle with Anthony, Samantha and Miguel were up front. "You kids excited to go to the amusement park?" Miguel asked looking at them.

"Hell yeah I can't wait to go on those sick rides dude." Kenny told Miguel. Sam laughs and looks at Miguel, "I'm really glad to be here with you." She said holding Miguels hand.

"Grosss!!!" Anthony said laughing. "What? It's pure love you'll find it soon." Miguel told Anthony.

Anthony looked back at lia when miguel told him, meanwhile mila stared at Anthony , it really hurt her that the first person Anthony stared at was Lia when Miguel told him that statement.

Lia looked away and sighed. 'Please just get over me and try to give mila a chance.' Lia thought.

Mila felt like crying but kept her tears in since she didn't want to feel embarrassed. Anthony smiled and looked at mila, "do you want to go on the Ferris wheel together when we get there?" Anthony asked mila trying to make Lia jealous.

Mila thought for once she could finally have a chance with him, "I wouldn't mind sure." Mila told him smiling happily.

When they got there at the amusement park Miguel bought them their tickets and separated with them to go on couple rides with Sam. "Make sure to stick together and come right back to this spot once your done hanging out" Sam told Anthony and the others.

"Okay see ya." Anthony grabbed mila's hands and walked with her.

Kenny also held lia's hands, Anthony watched them as he got jealous.

"Well me and Kenny are gonna go on the rides over there you two have fun." Lia told mila and Anthony.

"We will." Anthony said looking over at mila.

Lia waved at the both of them and walked away with Kenny.

"So...you wanted to go on the Ferris wheel first?"

"I would love to i bet the view is so beautiful."

They both waited to give their ticket to the man who was working at  the Ferris wheel.

They both got on and we're going high up in the air, she looked at him as the wind blew in her hair. "I know..i haven't treated you so well and I am sorry about that." Anthony said looking at her he did really feel bad for what he said.

"Well I don't think you treated me badly..I just feel like because I like you there are many people out to get me and I just dont understand."

"What I don't understand is how you could fall for a jerk like me..Why not date someone better for you?"

"I don't know it's just the way I feel I guess, I look at you the way you look at lia..."

"So you could tell that I'm in love with her."

"I always knew from the way you looked at her, it must hurt knowing that you'll never be able to be with her.." mila said looking at him.

"Im really trying to get over her.I know it hurts that you have to watch me have feelings for your best friend while you have these feelings for me, I'm not even certain if I'm able to return your feelings..I'm giving you a chance for Lia."

"so your doing this because Lia asked you?"

"I'm sorry." He told her.

She decided to become quite and look at the beautiful view with her hurting heart, she was excited before and thought this would be the perfect time to get closer  with him but now it just feels like she's not getting closer to him he's just drifting further away from her and doing things for Lia's sake.

After they got off of the Ferris wheel he felt pretty terrible for hurting her.

He wanted to make her happy so he decided he would win her a teddy bear. "Let's go Over there I'll play that game and win you whatever like." He told her trying to cheer her up.

She nodded and looked at him while he played the ring game. He had to toss the ring on the bottles in order to win her the bear and of course he was a natural with it there was nothing he couldn't do.

"Congratulations you won! What would you like?" The worker asked Anthony. "You choose." Anthony told mila. "Oh we've got a lot of cute things for your girlfriend, it's your choice whenever your ready." The worker told them both.

Mila blushed, she could imagine what being his girlfriend would be like, that word, that one word gave her utter excitement to be his girlfriend would be everything for her.

She  looked at Anthony when she heard the word girlfriend and Anthony decided he wouldn't deny it. "I would like that necklace." She told the worker.

"Oh it's not something you can win I'm afraid however we are selling it."

She looked disappointed but Anthony smiled, "okay I will buy it for her, but pick a teddy bear you like."

She decided to pick the red heart shaped stuffed animal. Mila was surprised when he decided to buy her the necklace.

"Thanks for this it really means a lot.." she told him.

He nodded. "Here let me help you put the necklace around your neck." He pulled her hair from her neck and slowly put the necklace on her, she was so happy.

He clipped it around her neck and put her hair back smiling. "You look pretty it suits you." He told her.

"I like it i am gonna cherish it forever." She said walking with him.