Nineteen.

2 months later

Everyone had been preparing for the all valley tournament, this year the girls would fight the girls and the guys would fight the guys. The people running the all valley tournament had decided this to make it more fair.

It was finally the day of the All valley and mila was there to cheer on cobra Kai, her fathers dojo but also cheering for miyagi do as well, because she was rooting for the larusso's after getting back with Anthony.

She didn't care who won, as long as it was fair she was there to support both dojos.

The first few fight was between the cobra Kai kids and miyagi do, then Eagle fangs hawk and cobra Kai Robby. Robby won, all the rounds going on next was Miguel and Robby these two had been in some rivalry and now they would be fighting again.

It was a close one, Miguel had won against Robby with a flying kick, the crowed cheered and Robby looked pissed.

After the boys fought the next was the girls division, a few girls from both cobra Kai and miyagi do fought against each other and cobra Kai was taking the win.

In the boys division Miguel was the champion but now it was finally time to decide who was champion of the girls division, next up fighting and last would be Sam and Tory they also had this big rivalry going on and tory continued to dislike Sam for taking away Miguel from her she still had these unresolved problems with Sam and still some feelings left for Miguel however she knew it was over with and it pissed her off even more that she couldn't be with him because of Sam so she used all her anger and channeled it into kicking sams ass.

Although Sam came back around because not only did she learn more or miyagi do's badass techniques she had been learning from Johnny Lawrence eagle fangs sensei as well, he was once apart of cobra Kai so be taught her some pretty cool moves, that along with miyagi do teachings? She was powerful enough to defeat Tory.

The crowd cheered loudly as the host announced the winner. "The winner of the boys division of this years all valley tournament miguel Dias from eagle fang karate!" Everyone clapped loudly and cheered while Miguel took his trophy smiling at everyone, his mom looked at him and returned the smile she was so proud of him.

"And for the girls division, Samantha larusso from miyagi do karate! Let's give them a round of applause.

Everyone clapped loudly and cheered for both the boys and girls division, they did well.

Both mila and Anthony smiles at each other. "Miyagi do was great out there." Mila told Anthony. "Cobra Kai wasn't so bad themselves." Anthony giggled.

They both  got up holding hands as they left the all valley tournament together.

Young love, beautiful always challenging, but the love is strong and in the end they were together at last, she didn't think it would happen but she felt lucky to be his.

Like a dream it was truly, but very real.

Maybe after all...she is the one for Anthony larusso.

The end.