Six.

Anthony felt bad for what he told her, he knew he was wrong..and that maybe he should give mila a chance, the only reason he even decided he would take Lola to the prom was to make lia jealous but it was clear lia didn't like him that way.

Mila and lia were hanging out at Mila's place after
School. Mila sighed, "he really doesn't like me..should I just give up?" Lia sighed. "Look he's an asshole maybe you should find someone else who is better for you..there are so many people out there better than him, Anthony said something really hurtful, that just made me think differently about him made me rethink our whole friendship." Lia said shaking her head.

"What did he tell you?"

"I'd rather not tell you I just don't want you to feel sad, he's a jerk and you deserve way better."

"Yeah.." although it really hurt Mila to hear this she knew it was true.

Then suddenly lia got a text from Anthony and mila watched his name pop up in her phone. "Your still talking to him? Even though you know he's a jerk?"

"Oh..I.." lia didn't really know what to say.

"Well you should probably answer that." Mila got up and went to the bathroom she was really jealous.
She  took out  her phone getting a notification, there was a message that popped up anonymously, "stop talking to Anthony or you'll die."

Now someone was even threatening her she thought it wasn't worth it to keep liking him and speaking to him since people were going to extreme measures just to date him.

"Mila I'm sorry okay? I know your upset because I still have his contact..and that I told you to find someone better..to be honest he texted me to apologize for what he said about you and he said he would like to see you on Saturday it's your choice."

Mila opened up the door and showed her the threatening message. "You see this? Someone is targeting me since I like Anthony.."

"Just ignore it okay? Besides Anthony will protect you his father knows karate, remember I was telling you about miyagi do?"

"I don't know if he'll protect me i doubt it he isn't even interested in me."

"He just joined miyagi do karate maybe you should join as well so you can spend more time with him who knows maybe he'll end up having feelings for you in the end."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea what about the threat?"

" well if you join miyagi do  you'll  have a chance to learn karate and you'll be able to defend yourself against things like that so it's a win-win situation just think about it." Lia told her.

'She's right..maybe I should consider joining' mila thought.