Eleven

Weeks after

Mila started training regularly at miyagi do with Anthony and eventually ended up becoming more and more closer with him, they would train together, eat together, and have fun together.

Sometimes even getting distracted with each other while being in a lesson. "Anthony are you getting distracted again, you know just because I'm your father doesn't mean I'm going to be easy on you I am now your sensei!"

"Yes sensei!" Anthony said smiling a bit as mila held his hand secretly. The other kids in miyagi do shakes their head, embarrassed. "This is suppose to be a dojo you know, not a place for a date." One of the kids said annoyed.

"Alright alright kids let's continue practice your inner strength and find inner peace." Daniel told them as they continued to meditate inside his dojo.

-
A few days later

After taking a break from training mila decided to go get water, she then saw Anthony and lia together smiling and laughing, they seemed to be having a good time together and of course she got jealous. "I'm tired of this." Mila said folding her hands into a fist.

"Hey lia.." mila said walking into the dojo where lia and Anthony both were. "Oh hey..Mila I need to talk to you." Anthony said waving at lia who was just walking out. "What was that?" Mila said.

"What do you mean?" Anthony asked.

"I thought you were over her." Mila told Anthony.

"It doesn't seem like you're even trying." Mila said.

"Look, I can explain okay."

"Explain what? Your happier with her I get it." Mila said with all the hurt and sadness pent up inside of her. "That's not it, Lia and I we just share this..really amazing connection it's different.."

"Are you done?" She asked.

"I'm sorry.." Anthony told her.

"No your not! What about our connection? We grew a bond we spent hours together every single day we didn't just train we made memories, so your saying all of that is nothing? what about all the times we spent?"

"No those were great memories they were..."

"So they were just..great memories to you that's all I was? Someone for you to use until she finally likes you back? I'm sick of it, you could've told me no from the very beginning but you continued to spend more time with me and leaded me on! You made me believe we could be something but in the end it was all for her? And her too she betrayed me, she is suppose to be my best friend but now she's with the boy I'm in love with."

"Look I really wish there was something I could say..to make it all better but I can't..I love her and I should've never agreed to give you a chance."

"Wow." Mila said tears streaming down her face.

"Why? Because you were afraid that we would come this far right?"

"Because I was afraid to hurt you, because believe me this is the last thing I want to do." He told her.

"Oh you sure have a way of showing it." Mila rushes out the door.

Anthony stands there torn, "I'm sorry I couldn't be the one." He said to himself.