Sixteen.

Mila went to the her guidance counselor and asked for a switch of different classes. "May I ask the reason for you switching over what about your best friend? Most of the classes you have are with her..did you two get into a fight?"

"It's not something I'd like to talk about."

"No I would love for you to sit down and explain to me exactly what is going on, I can't just switch you if I don't have a proper reason for why you want to be switched."

-

It was hard for mila because Anthony actually made her feel like she was special but it didn't last so long, she felt betrayed, used, and she just felt so horrible.

Even so, she felt like she needed him..she was felt so out of place without him, when he was there..with her there was so much they did and talked about it was small memories she cherished with him even if it didn't last for so long.

Meanwhile even though Anthony was finally with lia, his mind had been wondering somewhere else. It's like this, he was happy he finally got the girl but in his mind was it the right decision? 'Am I even happy with this choice? I've wanted to be with lia for so long and now I am finally with her but I don't feel the same chemistry I did with mila.' That kind of thought.

He quickly erased it from his mind  and smiled at lia who was talking it's like he couldn't even hear what she was saying because he was busy thinking about mila. "So anyway like I was saying, Anthony! Anthony? Are you even listening to me, so I won these cute keychains like I said and I wanted to give you one.."

"Oh yeah thanks.." he said taking the key chain.

"Is something wrong?" Lia asked him.

"Honestly I'm just wondering how you could sit here and smile? After destroying your best friends happiness, you seem to be very happy and cheerful for someone who just lost her best friend  I understand the situation isn't good right now because I hurt her pretty badly but for you and her it's worse..you two have been best friends practically for a long time.." Anthony said sighing.

"So you were just thinking about her the whole time?"

"Your being selfish, you have what you want now that's good but your best friend is hurting and you seem to not care at all, it just feels really wrong to me."

"You took part in this situation don't forget,  your the one who wanted to be with me as well remember? You could've said no.."

"But how could I? I liked you for a very long time and only now you noticed me and I had a chance to be with you and I took it but maybe it was the wrong decision, maybe I'm just freaking confused about what I want."

"I finally gave you what you wanted and now your not happy?"

"I'm not..happy because people don't just become happy after hurting someone else, it's the normal feeling, I thought you'd had least have some humanity inside of you deep down to care about your best friend but you seem to have forgotten about her now that you have everything you need which is a red flag for me, look I don't know if I can do this...I have to go." Anthony got up and walked away.