2- I like him

Tom was back.

He'd been in Atlanta for the past 7 months, filming the new Spider-Man movie and he wasn't supposed to be home until next week. But he's back now.
"Hi Y/n." he said with a small wave.
"Uh-hi,hi!" I replied, awkwardly.

Gosh, what was happening to me.

"Here let me help you with that." Harry said as he pulled in one of Tom's suitcases.
I dont know why, but i just felt like becoming invisible at that moment.

I head towards Sofia's room, which was upstairs. Soon she followed me.

"Y/n, everything okay?" Sofia asked softly.
"Ye-yes, everything's fine Sof. No need to worry." I replied.
"No- it doesn't seem fine. Hon, are u having another attack?" Sofia asked, this time a bit concerned.
"No. Its not an attack. I just needed to get away from there, thats all." I replied.
"Why? Do you wanna talk about it?" she asked.

Sofia closed the door and walked towards the bed, where i was sitting. She sat beside me and put her arm around my shoulders. I looked down.

'Tell her. Just tell her.' I thought to myself.

"Sof, i need to tell you something." I finally said.
"Sure, go ahead." she said.

I was so nervous. My stomach was doing backflips and my hands were getting sweaty. I wanted to tell her so bad, but i was so scared. How would she react? Would this totally ruin our friendship? These thoughts kept me from telling her the truth.

But it was time. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"I like him-" I finally blurted out.
"Huh?" Sofia said, obviously confused.
"Who do you like Y/n?" she asked.

God, she would hate me for this.
"Yo- your brother." I mumbled.
"Harry?" she asked raising her eyebrows.
I nodded, saying no.
"Tom." I whispered.

-----------------------------
One year back

Today's Thanksgiving. The Hollands invited us over for dinner. I'm so excited.

Of course, I'm pumped up to see the twins again after almost a month because they were at camp. But I'm really excited to see Tom as well.

These past few months have been amazing. Tom has been hanging out with Sofia a lot and Sof and I are basically inseparable. So, you could say I've been hanging out with him too.

Even when we're not in the same room, I constantly keep thinking about him. I just can't stop.

Natalie, Paddy's best friend and a very close friend of mine says that I have a crush on Tom.
But I can't possibly have a crush on him.
I mean, he's my best friend's brother. And not to forget, he's 3 years older than me.
Besides he only sees me as his sister's annoying best friend who's always hanging out at his house.
So there's no chance of us getting together or him even liking me.

Anyway, i look at the clock. Its almost 4. I should start getting ready.

 I should start getting ready

( your outfit. you can change it if you're not comfortable)

I got ready. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail, did some natural make-up and put on a pair of black jeans and a brown ochre coloured sweater.
My outfit gave out heavy fall vibes and I looked pretty good.

"Mum, dad, you guys ready?" I asked as I entered their room.
"Yep sweetie. All ready. Let's go." mum said.
"You look good." she whispered, loud enough for all of us to hear, as i put on my black boots.
"Haha thanks mum. You and dad look very cute." I replied.
Both of them gave out a little chuckle.

We head to the Holland's house. As soon as we entered their back yard, the smell of stuffing being cooked and turkey being roasted filled the air.
The house was decorated with Thanksgiving lights and looked very pretty.

We were greeted by the eldest Holland sibling, Tom.
"Hello Mr and Mrs Y/l/n. Please come in. Hey Y/n." Tom said.
"Hey Tom. Lookin' good." my dad complemented him as he entered the house followed by my mum and me.

As soon as I entered the house, i could smell the feast being prepared. Sofia was probably in her room getting ready.

I walked into the kitchen. Dom was helping Nikki prepare something. My dad was setting up the bar and my mum was also helping them.

I greeted the Hollands and turned to go up to Sof's room when I bumped into Tom.
"Oh, sorry love." he said.
I sheepishly laughed and said that it was okay.
In that small amount of time, I inhaled Tom's cologne. He smelled so good.

Time skip to dinner

We all gathered at the dinner table. The food looked splendid. I was seated in the middle, Sofia on one side and Tom on the other.
"Dig in!" Nikki said.
We all ate and talked and laughed about the most random things. Tom talked about his movie. Gosh, i loved to hear him talk.
After finishing dinner, I helped clean up.
The adults then hung out in the living room while us, the young adults, did our own thing.
Sofia, the twins and Paddy decided to play football in the backyard. I was not good at it and wanted to enjoy the fall night without becoming sweaty, so I passed up on that option. Tom had a call to attend to and by the time he came back, the others had already started playing. I was sitting on the patio, enjoying the breeze.
Tom came out and sat beside me.
"Sorry about that bump in earlier." Tom said.
"No problem. It was partly my fault too." I said with a small chuckle.
"If you say so, love."

'Why is he calling me love?'

I slightly blushed.
"You look good today. Like really good." Tom said after a while.
I blushed again. This time I could feel my cheeks heating up.
"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I replied.

Of course he didn't look bad. He looked fucking perfect in those brown trousers and cream coloured shirt.

Tom let out a small chuckle.

We hung out for some more time and finally went home. The Hollands said good-bye even though I would see them tomorrow. On our way out, everyone hugged us, including Tom. Tom hugged my parents but gave me a small kiss on the cheek.
My cheeks started burning and turned tomato red. Butterflies filled my stomach.
I like him, I realised.
-----------------------------