7- I dont know

Today's Sof's 18th birthday. It's a very big day for all of us. 18 is such a big milestone. Nikki was throwing her a party. It was being held at the Princeton Club which was about 20 minutes away from our houses.

A few minutes before 12, my parents and I snuck into the Holland's house. As the clock struck midnight, all of us burst into Sofi's room, singing 'Happy Birthday'. Tom was holding the cake. After Sof cut her cake and we did a group hug. Tom was on one side and I was on the other, so there was no contact.

"Finally I'm 18!!!" Sofia said and I hugged her.
"Yaas. Such a big milestone. I'm so proud of you. And also jealous about the fact that you're an adult and I'm not." I said with a chuckle and scowl.
"Haha you'll be an adult in a couple of months, just be patient." Sofia laughed.
I laughed and nodded.
We lay in bed and just talked about our life up until now, laughing and just living.

The rest of the day till the evening went smoothly. Haz came over in the afternoon and just hung out in Tom's room. At around 4, Sofia and I started getting ready.

Tom's P.O.V

"Hey mate!" Haz said as he entered my room.
"Hey, whats up." I said, looking up from my laptop.

Friends dont look at friends that way.

This thought hadn't left my head even though it had been a couple of days since the breakfast.
Y/n and I talked through text. I had a really good time but I was sure that I did not like her like that.

"Um not much you know, just the usual." Haz replied as he got comfortable in the chair which was a few inches away from the bed.
"What about you?" he asked, smirking.

I could see where this was going.

"Um same. Just the usual." I said and paused.
Haz was my best mate, so I thought he had the right to know.
"Um I've been thinking..." i continued "...what you said, friends dont look at friends that way, i dont know. I like her as a friend, i really do. But i dont know if its anything more than that." I said, looking down.
"Hmm, I mean, if you say so. I know I've mostly had bad relationships but i see you two looking at each other and I know that its not just friendship. I see a spark between you two. Maybe time will make you realise it too." Haz said. He came towards me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"You'll figure it out." he said with a small smile.
"Now let's get ready."