31-Flashbacks

Tom's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, how've you been?" I asked Y/n, placing my phone against my water flask.
"I've been..good." 
"Y/n I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I apologized.
"It's okay." 
" No it's not. It's not always possible for you to understand. I-I acted like a total dickhead. I'm really really sorry."
"It's all good now Tom. I mean, you're stressed with work, that's understandable and I shouldn't have snapped like that either. I'm sorry as well." she gave a warm smile.
"Thank you, for always being there for me and understanding my dumbass shit." I chuckled.
"That's what  girlfriends are for, right?" she laughed.

"I have to go to the set now so we'll talk later okay?" I swiped Anthony's message from my screen.
"Mhmm..I love you Thomas."
"I love you more, angel."
I cut the call and sat there for a moment. 
I felt like our relationship was being forced. It didn't feel like it used to. Don't get me wrong, I still loved Y/n but something just felt so damn different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Y/n, have you applied to any colleges?" Nikki asked.
"Um yeah..actually I've applied to a few, NYU being one of them." I smiled.
"Honey that's amazing!" Dom exclaimed.
"Yeah you'll definitely get in." Harry said.
"Absolutely amazing Y/n dear." Nikki smiled, patting me on the back.
"Sounds great Y/n." Tom gave me a small hug.
I sheepishly smiled and said "Thank you."

"So NYU huh?" Tom asked as I put the glasses back in the cabinet.
"Y-Yeah." 
"Does uh, does Sofi know?"
"Yeah of course. She actually helped me fill in my application." I replied.
"Oh. Why didn't you tell me about it before?" he was looking at me now.
" I didn't tell anyone except my parents and Sofia. I-I didn't wanna tell anybody until I got the e-mail." my eyebrows furrowed.
"So I'm 'anybody' now?" he was getting a bit angry now.
"No, Tom that's not my point. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. Nothing more, nothing less." I tried to explain.
"Let's talk tomorrow alright?" 
I shook my head in disappointment and sighed," Okay."

We put on 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'  on the tv and got comfortable on the couch. Tom, Sofia and Haz were sleeping over at my place and we decided to have a movie night. I got closer to Tom and wrapped my hands around his body, snuggling my head into the crook of his neck, inhaling his cologne. But I couldn't stop thinking about our conversation before and what would happen the next day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------