20- Us (Tom's POV)

Tom's P.O.V

"Don't worry. I'll figure it out." I told her with a small smile.
"Looks like you'll get a chance to do that right now." she said, looking at the door, where Y/n was standing.
"You got this." Mum said and went back into the house.

Y/n walked towards me. I was feeling so nervous. My hands were clammy and my heart kept doing somersaults. If Y/n would suggest going back to being friends again, I would seriously break down.

"Hey." I said as Y/n walked up to me, trying to keep myself together.
"Hi."
"So, now what?" I asked. My mind was racing at a thousand miles per hour. I was just hoping for the best, my fingers were crossed.
"I've been thinking..." she pasued,"...and I think that we can never be friends."

I could hear my heart drop. I tried to hold back my tears. It felt as if my whole world was crashing in front of me and I couldn't do anything.
"Wh-What. Y/n wh-why would you say that." I said, my voice almost breaking

"You didn't let me finish." she chuckled,"I think we can never be friends because we don't see each other as friends. Not anymore. Tom, both of us want more from whatever we are and I reckon we should go for it." she sighed and let out a small chuckle.
I was flustered with butterflies and a huge grin spread across my face. I could not believe what I'd just heard. It felt unreal, yet it was finally happening.
"Y-You mean, w-we should gi-give us a chance?" my eyes widened.
"Yes!" she exclaimed.

I picked Y/n up and twirled her around. She squealed. The smile on her face was so perfect. Seeing her happy made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I loved Y/n so fucking much.
I put her down and leaned in to kiss her. She returned it at once.

"Haha, I can't believe this. I can't believe we're finally together." I said, still smiling. I honestly couldn't. At last, everything in my life was going right.
"I can." she laughed.