27- Perfect

"Honey, that was amazing!" Mum said, pulling me and Sofia in for a hug.
"It really was." Sofia agreed.
"Thanks you guys." 
We hugged everyone and received the congratulations. Sof and I talked to some of our other friends, telling them how much we'd miss everyone and that we should keep in contact.
"Ugh I'll miss you two so much and all your cute annoying couple stuff." Sofia chuckled and scrunched her nose playfully, making all of us laugh.
"I mean our "couple stuff" did annoy you." Sasha replied.
"Mind if I steal my brilliant girlfriend for a while?" Tom asked, sneaking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"She's all yours, brother." Sofia said.
"Wait-so you're telling me that our couple stuff annoyed you while your brother and best friend do the same thing?" Sarah rolled her eyes.
"Um, guilty!" Sofia raised her hands as an act of surrender.
"I'll be right back." I winked.
"Be safe kids!" Sasha yelled.
I rolled my eyes while Tom laughed his ass out.

We made our way to the parking lot so that we could have some space and finally talk properly. 
"So, what's up?" I sighed.
Tom was leaning against a wall, his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. 
"I missed you, I missed us." he mumbled, making my cheeks go red.
"I missed you more, Tom." I cheekily smiled.
"Not possible." he kissed my forehead.
"Uh- how exactly did you get here? And why were you dodging my calls?" I questioned.
"Oh yeah. So um, after you'd told me about the ceremony and everything, Sofi called and mentioned how both of you wanted me to be here. I pulled some strings here and there and Jon came through and said he'd help. We finished filming 2 weeks earlier than we were supposed to and the Jon lent me and Haz his private jet. And bam! Now I'm here. And because filming had been so crazy, I couldn't really talk to you." Tom explained.
"Aww. Thanks for being here. I-uh, I couldn't have done it so confidently if you weren't here." I whispered, leaning in for a hug.
"I love you darling. You're incredible, never forget that." 

We went back home and the rest of the day was spent at our house. Everyone had come over and we looked through our yearbook pictures, talked about our first days and our plans for the future.

 Sofia, Tom, Haz and I had a movie night after the others went home. Tom and I cuddled on one side of the couch and on the other, Haz and Sofia were seated. A while later, I noticed Sof's head on the crook of Haz's neck. I smiled and snuggled closer to Tom. 

Everything was perfect.