32-Post break-up

Tom's P.O.V

"I'll-I'll g-go no-now." Y/n sniffled, pulling away from the hug.
She got up and started walking towards the door when I held her hand.
"Stay." I didn't look up the floor, my tears falling on the ground.
She looked at me, still crying and without wasting another second, wrapped her arms around me. I held her as tightly as I could. Even though I had to let her go at one point, I wasn't ready. Not yet.
We held each other for what seemed just like 2 minutes but it was much longer than that.
"I have to go, Tommy." she sobbed.
"N-No, don't." I cupped her cheek and touched our foreheads together.

She got up, let go of my hand and walked out the door, wiping her tears away.

Y/n was gone..I let her go.

Y/n's P.O.V

I entered my house, still crying. Mum and dad were watching tv but once they noticed me, Mum ran towards the kitchen counter, where I was standing and pulled me into a bear hug.
"Shh, shh it's gonna be okay." she brushed my hair.
I saw Dad walk up to us and he hugged both of us.

I told them all that went down with Tom while Mum made me a cup of hot chocolate.
"Aw hon, I'm sure he did it because he really loves you." Dad tried to reassure me.
"Th-That really doesn't help Dad, but A for ef-effort." I chuckled lightly making my parents return it.

"Honey, it'll be okay. Just focus on NYU for now and everything else will fall in place. And i'm sure Tom will eventually come around." Mum said, kissing my forehead.
"Mhmm, you're right." I sighed, "I'll uh, I'll head to m-my room now." 
"Sleep well, hon." Dad gave me a small hug.

I grabbed a bucket of ice cream from the freezer and went upstairs to my room. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from Sofia. I texted her, saying that I'd talk to her tomorrow as I was extremely tired.
I was not crying anymore but every time I thought about Tom, which was almost all the time, my heart ached for him and broke into a trillion pieces, again and again.
I opened Netflix on my laptop and scrolled through the different movies and tv shows. I lay in my bed, under the covers and opened the tub of ice cream.

I decided on watching 'Alexa and Katie', my comfort tv show. 
So that's how my post-break up night was spent-
Tears, ice cream and Netflix.

Not so bad, I thought but only I knew what was actually going on inside my head.