You/Fem!Muzan - Attack

You sighed as you looked at the hundred stairs above you

You sighed as you looked at the hundred stairs above you. Had you known how difficult it was going to be to find Muzan, you would've had her meet you.

With no other choice but to climb, you began the long journey of finding your wife.

X

"I don't need you..."

Akaza stops talking to look over at you. In a blink of an eye, he's standing before you with a smile on his face.

"I was..."

He wraps his hand around your throat and picks you up. As you struggle, you attempt kick him in hopes to make him let you go but it doesn't work. Your actions just make him laugh.

"You shouldn't have walked in here."

Just a second before your vision is about to black out, you're dropped. You nearly scream when the hand that was holding you falls at your feet.

"Do you not know who this is, Akaza? Oh, you're going to be in big big trouble."

Douma laughs as he helps you stand. You're about to thank him when he suddenly pulls you in for a hug. His large body manages to cover you entirely, making you unable to breath again. Thankfully, he's quick to let you go.

"You probably don't know me but I work for your wife! It's so nice to meet you! I was beginning to think that Muzan was lying about having a little human as her wife. It's truly a shame that he hid you for so long but I can understand his hesitance. I almost wanted to eat you."

You take several steps back when you hear him mention this.

"What do you mean her wife? Who is this human? Why have a never heard of her?"

After getting over his shock, he makes his way back to you and Douma. He couldn't believe that you were Muzan's wife. For as long as he knew, Muzan never attached themselves to anyone. They hated attachments so it didn't make any sense for her to have a wife.

"Silly, Akaza. This is why you need to pay more attention. This woman is our master's wife. They're not going to be very happy when they learn about what you did."

Akaza glares at Douma, hating how he was being talked to. If someone had told him about you then he wouldn't have made the mistake of hurting you.

"I saw a human and thought they were intruding. I didn't do anything wrong."

"We'll see about that."

"Are you alright, darling?"

All of you look up to find Muzan working on something. It annoyed you that he could've possibly saved you from almost getting knocked out.

"No, you idiot. I was almost killed. Why didn't you do anything."

She makes her way down to you, gently gripping your chin to turn your head from side to side. She inspected the visible bruises and then turned to Akaza.

"You're lucky that you didn't kill her."

Muzan attempts to kiss you but you turn your head to the side at the last minute, making her kiss your cheek.

"That's it?" You ask her when she gives you a questioning look. "You're lucky that he didn't kill me?"

"Darling, please. We just reunited."

You turned around to make your way back to where you had come from. Blinking once, you're standing in front of the entrance. Now you're annoyed that you could've been teleported to Muzan instead of walking the hundreds of stairs.

"Don't talk to me until you apologize. What was the point of me coming here? You're clearly in the middle of something. I could've just stayed home."

"...you wanted to meet. Is this not what you wanted?"

"No, Muzan. I just wanted to spend some time with you. You've been so busy ever since you met that boy. I know that you have so many things to deal with but it wouldn't kill you to give me a couple of hours of your time. I'm not even asking for a day."

Muzan takes your hands and kisses the back of them.

"I'm sorry, darling. I lost track of what's truly important to me....you. I'm not going to make that mistake again. Let me just deal with this. It'll only take a couple of minutes and then we can go home."

"If you're busy...."

"I only need a couple of minutes and then I'm all yours."

"A couple of minutes then. Any longer and I'm leaving."

"I'll be quick."

X

Her time was almost up when she suddenly showed up. She gives you a smile and holds out her hand.

"Ready, darling?"

You take her hand and the two of you head out.

X

Douma and Akaza look down at the two of you.

"How long do you give them? Another month before he kills her?"

"This is why Muzan hates you, Douma. She's clearly in love. I don't doubt if you mess with her wife, she's going to kill you."

"But she didn't kill you!"

"That's because she likes me. I'm loyal and take things seriously unlike you."

Douma laughs and pats Akaza's head.

"Maybe you should consider being their dog."

Without saying anything, Akaza cuts half of his head. Douma just laughs harder.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Mitsuri K... - Shove

-----------    

Thank you!