You/Mitsuri Kanroji - Strength

In celebration of Muichiro's birthday, all the Hashira gathered to celebrate his day. He surprisingly stayed present for the majority of the party but ultimately left after it grew dark. Everyone began to head back home but he stopped them so they could continue the celebrations. It was rare for the Hashira to spend time together other than reuniting in meetings with the Master. After some reluctance, they agreed. Even Giyuu stayed behind after you begged him to do so. It had always been hard to say no to you as his younger sister. 

The party was in full swing, the majority of the Hashiras and the rest of the guest were drunk. 

"I can beat you in an arm wrestling contest, Uzui! "

"Don't utter such nonsense Rengoku! I'm clearly far superior in terms of strength."

The Flame Hashira laughs when Tengen flexes his arm muscles. He pushes the dishes aside and places his elbow on the table. 

"Then lets put it to the test!"

"I'll win in an incredibly flashy manner!" Tengen grabbed Kyojuro's hand and the two of them began the contest. Every took sides and bets were made. After a while, Kyojuro ended up losing. Tengen gives him a wide smile and pats his shoulder. "I told you! I'm far stronger!"

"Perhaps! I'd like a rematch sometime soon!"

"Ou! Let me try!"

Not liking that her old master had been beaten, Mitsuri decides to defend his honor. Kyojuro laughs and leaves her the seat. 

"Are you sure? I'd hate to upset you if you lose."

Mitsuri had a determined look as she nodded. 

"I think you're mistaken, Tengen. You're going to lose."

"Alright then! Please refrain from crying if you lose!" At Shinobu's signal, the contest began. It was 50/50 for a while until eventually Mitsuri managed to slam Tengen's hand on the table. "T..that was unfair! I was distracted!"

Before Mitsuri could say anything, Sanemi grabs his shirt to pull him out of the seat. 

"My turn." The two of them grab each other's hand and another contest is started. Mitsuri won at a faster rate this time. "I demand a rematch!"

Mitsuri agrees to the rematch. She manages to win much faster on the second time. Sanemi angrily whispers under his breath as he climbs out of the seat to sulk at an empty table. You choose to take his spot, surprising everyone. You were strong but not at the strength of Mitsuri's. 

"Are you sure, (y/n)?"

You smile and hold out your hand to start the contest. 

"Scared to lose, Kanroji?"

Determined to win again, Mitsuri ignored the butterfly in her stomach as she took your hand. Even after dating for several months, you still made her nervous

"Not at all."

Shinobu looks to you to make sure that you're sure and then starts to contest. You hold out for a couple of seconds before leaning in to kiss her. Distracted, you're able to easily slam her hand on the table. When you pull back, the loud cheers pull Mitsuri out of her trance. She looks to find everyone congratulating you on the win. 

You smirk at her when your eyes land on hers. Mitsuri couldn't help but be amused about what you had done. You loved to win, it didn't matter what dirty tricks you used to do so. She grabbed her beer and joined the others to congratulate you on your win. She might've lost the contest but she was the real winner all along. She had been incredibly lucky when you chose her to be your girlfriend.