You/Kanae Kocho - Approval

"Do you not have a home? Why are you always here?"

"Shinobu! Apologize! That was incredibly rude."

Kanae had hoped Shinobu would eventually warm up to you but that hadn't been the case. The two of you had been dating for a couple of months now. As the months passed, Shinobu would be more and more vocal about not liking you.

"It's okay, Kanae. I suppose Shinobu is right. I have been spending quite a lot of time here. I should probably go water my plants."

Before Kanae could protest, you leaned in to give her a quick kiss and hurried to leave the estate. The last thing you wanted was to come between the two sisters so you figured the less you pissed off Shinobu, the better.

"Water her plants? How sad."

"Shinobu, I know you don't like (y/n) for some reason but please try to get along. I really like her."

"I just think you could do so much better. You're amazing and she's...just there."

Kanae shakes her head and makes her way to leave the estate. Shinobu hurries to catch up to her. She knew her older sister wanted for her to get along with you but she refused. She didn't like you and nothing was going to make her change her mind.

"At least keep your comments to yourself. You can be really mean when you want to."

Shinobu just sighs.

"I'll try, sister."

X

After the two of them had returned from the mission, Kanae sent a letter to ask you to return. It had been a week since you had last seen her and you really wanted to go but the thought of bumping into Shinobu made you hesitate. You never showed how much Shinobu's words affected you but it was getting harder with how crueler she was getting with them. Eventually you gave in and made your way to the Butterfly Estate.

"You're here!"

You smiled when she threw her arms around your neck and leaned in to kiss you. You let yourself get lost in the kiss before eventually needing to pull back for air.

"Are you sure that it's okay for me to be here? Shinobu...."

"Shinobu promised to be nicer. Besides she went with the kids to replenish our herb stock so it'll just be us."

You smirk when you hear it would just be the two of you.

"Then in that case. I know how we can spend the evening."

Kanae laughs as you lead her to her room.

"You're insatiable."

X

A while later and you found yourself cuddling with Kanae. She laid on top of your chest while you had your arms wrapped around your waist. The two of you were simply taking advantage of the peace and quiet.